New guitar!!! :^D

• Thread starter ledzep4eva
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ledzep4eva

Reaction score
Just got this through from the US: :hbang:

HPIM2517.jpg

HPIM2532.jpg

HPIM2530.jpg

HPIM2523.jpg

HPIM2524.jpg

HPIM2521.jpg

HPIM2520.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

your_mum

Reaction score
that>the ebmm in the other thread.

Its beautiful, congrats! :)

ledzep4eva

Reaction score
congrats dude:yesway:
how does it play?
I've never played a carvin before:noplease:

Thanks dude!

The neck feels wider than my 7621, and a little 'bigger' overall. But beautifully playable :hbang:!! The contoured body feels like an absolute dream though - I love it!! And the top is flamed koa so is a beauty to behold!!

Look at those inlays :) That's lovely. Congrats, man.

Thanks dude! Yeah, the inlay work on this is absolutely the best I've ever seen:

HPIM2529.jpg

HPIM2528.jpg

The abalone is simply beautiful!!

When I found this baby, I couldn't believe it. This is exactly the 727DC I had in mind, barring a tung oiled neck.

your_mum

Reaction score
Cant wait to get a 7 string :)

You gonna keep ure ibby? Im on the lookout for one :)

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Man...they keep making me question my JP7...:D Congrats dude, that thing is killer!!!

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Wow. That looks like a LedZep4EVAHHHHH if I ever saw one. :yesway:

Never played a Carvin before but everything I've heard about them has been awesome. :metal:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
The guitar just looks like it's right. Even the nut is cut properly. Looks great.

ledzep4eva

Reaction score
Man...they keep making me question my JP7...:D Congrats dude, that thing is killer!!!

I'll trade :agreed: :D

The guitar just looks like it's right. Even the nut is cut properly. Looks great.

Thanks man. It really is! I've really looked over this thing and eveything on it is done to perfection. They really are just running an affordable custom shop over there. I mean, you could get pretty much any seven you want for under $1500 unless you were going crazy, and it will all be done by Carvin's best luthiers to your specs (within the parameters). The woods used on this are crazy. The flamed koa has got to be at least 1cm thick.

Incredible.

Sephiroth

Not a FFVII Fanboy!
Reaction score
Congrats! I've been longing for one for quite some time now...Luckily, I live a short walking distance from the Santa Ana Carvin store so I can go and play whenever I want! Now if only I had money...:rant:

')