New Guitar Day(56k = beardtastic)

• Thread starter Crucified
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
Got a call from my shop today saying my guitar is back from the tech being set up just the way I like it.

allah2.jpg

Stoked! but wait.. there's something wrong with this picture.

allah1.jpg

Why would a fender gigbag be in the seven string section?

allah3.jpg

aahhh, thats better.

allah4.jpg

Hells yeah! Its my rg2077 that I had setup in F#. Plays real nice. Gotta order some pickups for it though. suggestions?

allah5.jpg

NO, it is not for sale.:fawk:
:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I will come down to your island, mantled in the white snow that veils this frozen land, and I will bring my resident elemental forces with me, which I shall use to strike at your rainy, ocean-bound abode. I shall come, and from within the stormy tempest that follows in my wake, a white hand shall emerge to take that guitar from you.

And you shall WEEP.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Awesome man. I had one of those tuned to F# too. I actually prefer'd it to an actual 8, I didn't miss the high E that much and it played faster. Sweet score, enjoy.

The DiMarzio Evo7 sounds fucking unreal in that guitar dude, if you care about brutality and clarity, which judging by your handlebar mustache, you do... you'd love those I think. Superb match for basswood Ibanez. For the neck position, the D-Activator neck or Blaze Neck would suit it fairly well.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice guitar bro - so I guess your not selling it to me eh :fawk:

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
thanks dude, i have an evo in my 2027 and i dig it. I think i'll go for it in this one too. dunno about the blaze neck so maybe i'll try a d-activator.

Awesome man. I had one of those tuned to F# too. I actually prefer'd it to an actual 8, I didn't miss the high E that much and it played faster. Sweet score, enjoy.

The DiMarzio Evo7 sounds fucking unreal in that guitar dude, if you care about brutality and clarity, which judging by your handlebar mustache, you do... you'd love those I think. Superb match for basswood Ibanez. For the neck position, the D-Activator neck or Blaze Neck would suit it fairly well.

nope, sorry dude! It turned out just how i wanted it to. However, if i ever do get rid of it, you're first in line for sure.

Nice guitar bro - so I guess your not selling it to me eh :fawk:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Noice!

Got a call from my shop today saying my guitar is back from the tech being set up just the way I like it.

allah2.jpg

Stoked! but wait.. there's something wrong with this picture.

What's wrong with this picture?
I'd say it's the VHS copy of "Cats"

...Dunno how gr1m, cvlt, or n3cro that is... :lol:

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
I'm not convinced on lundgrens yet, they sound good but so far even with a good setup and proper pots, i might like the emgs better. I can't believe i said i like emgs. kill me.

Fucking sweet score dude!!! That's my #2 Ibanez to have/find!!! Put in some Blaze's or maybe Lundgren's? :evil:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
it's not like its illegal to like EMG's.. it's ok buddy.

just give me your 5150. you'll be fine. :)

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
Man I love the binding on those. It catches my attention every time. Very nice :yesway:

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score

am i missing something here :scratch:. you have a JSX!

nice XL you have there Crucified :metal:. 27" scale = 7 string to me

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The RG2077 is one of the best production sevens Ibanez has put out so far (of course, I like all of Ibanez's XL, EX, and EXFX models). :yesway: Just plain awesomeness.

:agreed: I don't know why people find it so hard to admit.

Before I had ever owned EMGs, I saw all this stigmata about them and I wasn't too impressed by the EMG81s I heard in a six-string, but then I played a guitar with EMG707s and thought they sounded absolutely amazing and had to own the guitar (of course, it wasn't just the EMGs. It was also the fast that it was 27" baritone scale).

Abhorred

Reaction score
')