New Guitar Day(56k = beardtastic)

• Thread starter Crucified
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Well, some people do talk about them like the second coming of Satan... or Jesus, depending...

Either way, those are some powerful pickups.

EDIT: Non-EMG related stigmata (bloody, sort of NSFW unless you work at a hospital or convent)

And you don't see how that's EMG related? Don't know what's wrong with you? :nuts:

I used the word stigmata because the whole EMG thing has a "stigma" to them that has been known to cause "stigmata" which has had its roots in the "Stig" period of "Mata."

In case you didn't know, "stigma" is the singular form of "stigmata." If you look it up in a dictionary, you'll see that my use of "stigmata" was perfectly correct. "a mark of disgrace or infamy; a stain or reproach, as on one's reputation. " ( stigmata - Definitions from Dictionary.com )

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
That guitar, your 8, 5150, and Bogner are sweet and all...but I will give you my soul in exchange for that Sunn model T.

Just putting that out there.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Your Latin's fine but your English sucks. You said "this stigmata". If you meant plural, you should have said "these stigmata"! :nuts: :thepope:

Yeah, I should have, but, due to hurried posting and lacking of rechecking, I no longer guarantee the correctness of my posts' grammar, spelling, and so on. Especially since sometimes I change the noun, but forget to change the verb form. :ugh:

Don't know if I'd go so far as to say that my English sucks, though. :(

Abhorred

Reaction score
And you don't see how that's EMG related? Don't know what's wrong with you? :nuts:

I used the word stigmata because the whole EMG thing has a "stigma" to them that has been known to cause "stigmata" which has had its roots in the "Stig" period of "Mata."

In case you didn't know, "stigma" is the singular form of "stigmata." If you look it up in a dictionary, you'll see that my use of "stigmata" was perfectly correct. "a mark of disgrace or infamy; a stain or reproach, as on one's reputation. " ( stigmata - Definitions from Dictionary.com )

Your Latin's fine but your English sucks. You said "this stigmata". If you meant plural, you should have said "these stigmata"! :nuts: :thepope:

lamepun.png

Anyway, awesome score, Kevin... And I have no idea how you manage to afford all of this. :lol: Give me your job!

Don't know if I'd go so far as to say that my English sucks, though. :(

It doesn't, dude, she's just messing with you.

But you should feel my terror every time I write anything next to her. *shudder*

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
It doesn't, dude, she's just messing with you.

But you should feel my terror every time I write anything next to her. *shudder*

Duude. I know. I was an English major, creative writing concentration, with a 3.75 GPA and currently make my living through writing. :lol: I was just messing back with her in that kind, generous, and loving manner that I have become famous around the world for.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
That's OK. If we're being pedantic, her English sucks, too.

Anytime you use quotation marks, the period goes INSIDE. Every.Single.Time.

Thank you, drive through!

:D

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
That's OK. If we're being pedantic, her English sucks, too.

Anytime you use quotation marks, the period goes INSIDE. Every.Single.Time.

Thank you, drive through!

:D

In American English, yes. In British English, no. ;) Of course, she's Canadian. So that would be British? So I think she'd be correct in her own country.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Bingo good sir. I think that you should also add the letter 'u' unnecessarily to words like 'color' and 'flavor'. For the record, her use of punctuation in that statement was correct as far as I know. She was using the quotations for only a sentence fragment, and not the full sentence the words were contained in. Strikes me as right, but then again it may be different schooling than what you folks learned down south.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
I've had set of blazes in my 2077, blaze custom in the bridge and the sound was huge.

congrats

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
In American English, yes. In British English, no. ;) Of course, she's Canadian. So that would be British? So I think she'd be correct in her own country.

Teach me to stick up for you. Next time you're wrong, sayonara, sucker!

As this is a US registered domain, American English it is! It's not sevenstring.org.uk, or sevenstring.org.ca, so fuckall. :fawk:

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
tell you what, the model t plus cash for your sherman :hug:

That guitar, your 8, 5150, and Bogner are sweet and all...but I will give you my soul in exchange for that Sunn model T.

Just putting that out there.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
....You're an evil person you know that?

You fancy a 5150 2 to compliment your 5150? I got's one of those.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
naw, not a fan of the second series.

tell you what, i'll give you my sunn model t and a rectifier 4x12. c'mon! you know you want it!

....You're an evil person you know that?

You fancy a 5150 2 to compliment your 5150? I got's one of those.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
It'd be a waste right now for me to have either in the apartment complex where I live, otherwise I'd at least have my 5150 and earcandy 2x12 down here. If it's still around later this year and my living situation changes....then there may be some wheelings and or dealings occuring. Besides, I may be moving to Vic in October.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
cool man, let me know, we'll go for a beer at least. Regardless if you're over here hit me up.

')