New guitar day !

• Thread starter Big Rich
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Big Rich

Reaction score
fukin awesome guitar, thats all i can say. ive played so many of these and i wanted one forever, these deffinetly have the fastest necks of all the lynch guitars i pretty much fly all over this thing.

this is an older one without the sig on the headstock, so i think these were only made in batches for special orders or some shit. it has that particular solid 90's ESP feel to it. and it feels very alive, vibrates like crazy, its really light too so im sure that contributes to the resonance

eventualy i will finish off this lynch collection i have going. not sure what will be next on the list of things to get but only the REALLY sick ones are left so it will be pretty epic

anyway heres my new skulls and snakes

P1010961.jpg

P1010960.jpg

P1010959.jpg

P1010958.jpg

P1010959.jpg

P1010957.jpg

P1010962.jpg

P1010963.jpg

P1010964.jpg

P1010965.jpg

P1010966.jpg

P1010967.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome man. I love Lynch's, especially skulls and snakes. But Lynch's with EMG's :barf:

Big Rich

Reaction score
Awesome man. I love Lynch's, especially skulls and snakes. But Lynch's with EMG's :barf:
:lol::lol:

its all a prefrence thing, these are my favorite pickups. i can make em sound good and i cant find anything that is passive that does anything for me

77zark77

Reaction score
WOW! 4 guitars I would love to own in the same pic ! :bowdown:
Congrats ! :yesway:

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Nice work mate!
I fcuking LOVE Lynch and I wish I had never sold my Skulls n Snakes and am desperate to get another one! (mean time I am consoling myself with a Tiger and the LTD 600 Serpent that I just got off evilBay! wahoo! NGD soon!)

The EMG's in theses beauties is not for me, specially from a looks point of view, but if its your bag then more power to you.

just out of curiosity whats wrong with the SD Screaming Demon's? One of my fav pick ups?

anyway dude a very happy NGD to you! you got one hell of a lynch collection and I am very very jealous! :bowdown:

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
Played one recently. I loved it to pieces.
great score dude!

Big Rich

Reaction score
Nice work mate!
I fcuking LOVE Lynch and I wish I had never sold my Skulls n Snakes and am desperate to get another one! (mean time I am consoling myself with a Tiger and the LTD 600 Serpent that I just got off evilBay! wahoo! NGD soon!)

The EMG's in theses beauties is not for me, specially from a looks point of view, but if its your bag then more power to you.

just out of curiosity whats wrong with the SD Screaming Demon's? One of my fav pick ups?

anyway dude a very happy NGD to you! you got one hell of a lynch collection and I am very very jealous! :bowdown:

im not a real big fan of the demons at all, they are just wayyyy to damn thin for me. and the high end on them just kills it for me, i like passive pickups but not many. the duncan super v is probably my favorite passive, i have one sitting around that im still trying to figure out which guitar im going to put it in

i like consistency, and each guitar has its own unique tone to it. i know people say they cant hear the actual tone of the wood with emg's but i think its bullshit because i can. ive been playing emgs for like 10 years now and i still cant find a pickup that fits my style better. these pickups just nail the tone and feel i have in my head

')