New guitar(hellraiser)

• Thread starter uberscha11
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

uberscha11

Reaction score
just got the schecter hellraiser c-7 in black from fellow forumite kmanick, absolutely loving it so far, plays so damn good, i can finally play my damn nevermore and dream theater the right way!

DSCN0634.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
looks great, man! especially in the fuzzy brown case, heh

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is the dude who sold me the ESP Horizon, great guy. Hope you like the Hellraiser man! By the way if you ever want to swap out one of those 707s for an 81-7 let me know :)

uberscha11

Reaction score
i'm digging them for now, i've been trying to play born by nevermore for the past hour, that damn lead line during the chorus is a bitch, for me at least

le_ackt

Le-ackt
Reaction score
Born is such a cool song ~ !! perfectly blending flashy guitar techniques into accompany parts ~ good stuff !! how much u pay for the Hellraiser . I like the Black a bit better , sometime the red cherry one look a bit too red to me , hey ~ but they both look awesome

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad she got there in one piece (and so quick).
she's a real nice one.
Enjoy!

uberscha11

Reaction score
it did get here quick, i wish more people would use priority usps instead of UPS! i used to work for UPS, not that the post office is better necessarily, but ups destroys their packages

Photo14.jpg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
zark off! i've been debating saving up for a hellraiser instead of the FR model. trem vs 707's... I'd get it in red though - i already have a black, fingerprinted guitar.

Jysan

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't want abalone at first...it's kinda grown on me. I bet I'll have a two toned pink/purple guitar like the guy from Arsis one day. Wouldn't that be fitting for a 6'5 215lb guy to have a hot pink guitar?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i want a black hello kitty strat w/ an EMG 81 in the bridge for a death metal band lol - so no, i say go for it :p

Reaction score
i want a black hello kitty strat w/ an EMG 81 in the bridge for a death metal band lol - so no, i say go for it :p

Haha, Ive been think of doing the same thing. Buy a hello kitty guitar and order a baritone neck from warmoth... The thing would fucking rip everything in to pieces.

')