New guitar options

• Thread starter avenge the rage
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a option of getting 1 of 2 guitars.

Basically i found my guitar was a fake so took it to a shop to trade it in and they are going to let me trade it (although they think its real) and also my amp and pedal.

I have the option of buying a jackson DK2 for £30, or a ibanez gio GRG250DX.

The jackson is 2nd hand but in mint condition and looks brand new. The ibanez is brand new so makes me think that if i bought it i wouldn't get much back if sold.

So guys which is my best buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

snowblind56

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a option of getting 1 of 2 guitars.

Basically i found my guitar was a fake so took it to a shop to trade it in and they are going to let me trade it (although they think its real) and also my amp and pedal.

I have the option of buying a jackson DK2 for £30, or a ibanez gio GRG250DX.

The jackson is 2nd hand but in mint condition and looks brand new. The ibanez is brand new so makes me think that if i bought it i wouldn't get much back if sold.

So guys which is my best buy?

That's bad mojo if you are trading a guitar that you know is fake but they think is real. :nono:

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Major bad mojo. That's just begging for a karmic ass-reaming. Its also fraud should the buyer discover its fake.

Ive been using it for like 5 yearsa and thought it was real till someone told me to get in touch with gibson :( I dunno what to do then :( cos i wont be able to sell it

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Karma or no Karma, it's illegal and you just posted it on a forum that registers your IP.

You got screwed man, the only thing you can do is trace it back to where it came from and get the last guy done for it.

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Ok point taken guys. Think its best to keep it.

Mighht still buy the guitar, so which one is best?

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Out of interest, could you post pics of this guitar? Have you verified with someone it's fake? Most shop owners wouldn't be daft enough to not check something like that, unless they're a bunch of whack jobs, there's probably a reason they didn't kick you out on your arse.

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Should be in the classifides mate as I was trying to sell it in here till I found it is not a real one. My only thing is i dunno what to do with it

Latest posts

')