New guitar soon, ideas?

• Thread starter jaketheripper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaketheripper

Reaction score
I'm looking for another 7 string. I was going to spend about $700. I was looking at Agile, but i feel like it might be too much of a hassle. I have a Schecter Hellraiser c-7. I have had it for about 6 months and i really like it.

Some guitars I might be interested in:
LTD STANDARD SERIES MH-417 Black Satin 7-String Electric Guitar
Probably the most likely at this point.

and

LTD DELUXE SERIES H-1007 See Thru Black 2011 7-String Electric Guitar
$800 might be a bit too much though.

I was going to head to Drum-City Monday and check those out, but i wanted some other peoples thoughts on them as well.

What are some suggestions that you have? I like to play a lot of different kinds of metal. I would prefer not to have a trem, and so far the thick vs. thin neck thing hasn't bothered me much. I would also rather play it first(which is why i have only really looked at Drum-City) but i am willing to take a risk if enough people think a specific guitar is good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
EDIT: Just realized Im in the "Seven string" thread

This mistake is brought to you by my sponsor..

dare_083.gif

violent mouth

Reaction score
^ like it, but would be annoying after a while, pointy guitars are not really comfortable to play while watching TV, or jamming out.

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
How are Drum City prices? Usually they are outrageous, have you looked elsewhere for prices?

')