New guitar trip picstory (56k... sure, if your bored)

• Thread starter thedownside
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sc 207
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Looks cool, only thing I'd recommend would be some lemon oil for that dry fretboard :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thedownside

Reaction score
Looks cool, only thing I'd recommend would be some lemon oil for that dry fretboard :)

yeah, i forgot to do it when i was setting it up. i change strings ever 3-4 weeks, so next time it'll get a good treatment.

after a day of playing... i love this thing. all my other axe's have aftermarket hot pickups, and while the stock ones in this are no way near those, they do actually sound pretty nice. i think when i do get around to upgrading them, i'll just be going with something mild like a jb set or similar. this is my first esp neck, and damn i love it. i'll probably still de-gloss it, but it plays awesome! :hbang:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
cool man, looks nice, the binding is actually white too, nice

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
WOW.. Musicstop carried a 7?? I havent been there for like a year.. I know Le Guitare had a RG7321 and a AX7521, cause I told them to order them lol.. Surprised that Musicstop would get any 7s though.

Funny to see pics of my town on these boards O_O

Spinedriver

Reaction score
fun story, those stairs look like a bitch. i'd hate moving in and out of that building

Yeah..... I helped him move a couple of speaker cabs up & down those stairs.. let's just say the thought of just letting them fall was thought of but remained unsaid. :lol:

Latest posts

')