New guy here

• Thread starter SlowShred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SlowShred

Reaction score
What's up guys? I came here after hearing about this site from some bros over at the seymour duncan board (SDUGF) where I post a lot. I currently only own 6 strings, but am getting the money together to get a 7 here in the next month. I'll probly go with schecter, I can't get along with ibanez necks and most other companies are outta my college kid budget. Anyways, I look forward to posting here, there's a lot metalheads here with is awesome:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
welcome aboard. Schecters are amazing guitars. Do you know which you plan to get?

SlowShred

Reaction score
I'm probly gonna go with a hellraiser or blackjack atx, either of which in black. I'm currently leaning towards the atx b/c I like the blackouts. It just depends if I can find a decent one on the used market in the next month or so. If I don't find a decent used one, I'm ordering a new atx.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
ATX \m/ Good call. Either is great. the neck is the biggest difference, aside from the pickups. The HR is a mahogany neck and rosewood board, but the ATX is maple with ebony on it. Ebony AND Blackouts? Hell yes \m/

SlowShred

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ken I have to agree, ebony and blackouts make for a bad bitch:hbang:

')