New Halo's - eights, nines and tens?

• Thread starter BryanBuss
  • Start date
  • Tags
    halo
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
No need for the face Nick. If you look at his account he hasn't been online since yesterday. He isn't omniscient. :rolleyes:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
uh right. I emailed him nicely like 3 times, and PMs, all within the past 3 months, not all in one day either. I just said its kinda retarded he responds to everyone else BUT me. that means hes retarded?

All for a very simple quote, nothing complex at all. Just wanting to know if he does inlays, a simple yes or no answer is effiecent.

You guys are good at spinning words though, i'll give you that.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
uh right. I emailed him nicely like 3 times, and PMs, all within the past 3 months, not all in one day either. I just said its kinda retarded he responds to everyone else BUT me. that means hes retarded?

All for a very simple quote, nothing complex at all. Just wanting to know if he does inlays, a simple yes or no answer is effiecent.

You guys are good at spinning words though, i'll give you that.

Well mate, you have a history of constantly asking for things and never buying them. Its alright the first few times, but how many of the things you have asked about on this forum have you actually bought? You are always asking for quotes and making nothing of them. Perhaps he has heard about you. :shrug:

I would venture it is nothing more sinister than a guy being busy. the dude runs a freakin' business - his is not a custom shop where he has 18 month build times - he runs a fully fledged mass production company - no mean feat, especially with people like Ibanez, Fender, Gibson and Schecter out there. he has consistently offered us things we wanted at INCREDIBLE prices. If you notice, I have asked for prices of a couple of things several times and never got an answer, but I dont start goofing off about the guy. You have no idea about his circumstances or reasons, so why dont you shut up and let it go rather than hypothesizing that the dude is a dick.

You bitch about people buying your gear, complain about having to make an effort for anyone, and you have an impressive history if insolence and bad attitude towards people in general. You went away for a while before, and I dont know what made you come back. I don't mind you on the forum dude - you are just another guy, but the frequency with which you seem to piss people off is staggering. I'm not telling you to bugger off - quite the opposite - if you change your attitude towards others on here we will be much more receptive to your ideas and opinions. As it stands, very little of your posts can be taken seriously because they are full of whingy, negative sarcastic crap and I think you would have noticed that by now that is not how this forum runs. Your e-rep is a sure indication of that too.

Sort yourself out dude, because as it stands, you are just being annoying. You don't contribute anything positive in this state - rethink your attitude. The forum gets on with all types - you just need to give a little before you get some back. :)

Back to topic - Halo Guitars, anyone? :lol:

[action=stitch216] awaits the inevitable nameless neg-rep. :lol:[/action]

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Right. So I just put a downpayment on a Chris woods guitar, and I dont follow thru with buying stuff? Whatever, I didnt even bother to read the rest of your post because its just more of the same old bullshit you post everytime.

You could try one of the other contacts on the Halo website.

: : Halo Guitars : :

Jeff would probably be the second best bet

Thanks, I will do that.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Right. So I just put a downpayment on a Chris woods guitar, and I dont follow thru with buying stuff? Whatever, I didnt even bother to read the rest of your post because its just more of the same old bullshit you post everytime.

I'm not gonna start a bitchfest in this thread besides asking if I post the same old bullshit everytime - why is my rep the state it is? Can't be because I'm constantly whinging about people on the forum.

Just ignore it if you have such a problem with it mate. If you keep posting like this, I will be doing the same, as will many others. :)

Reaction score
Would Fanned Frets in a 10" radius at nut - 16" radius at the heel on Black Ebony board - neck thru - be a do_able Halo_10 ? :cool:

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks, I will do that.

Can you please email to me at wford@haloguitars.com You quote I have so many on here i get lost . Thanks I will quote you same day.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In your hands no later than the 24th. Customs is holding container and needs to xray it.

So this was apparently bullshit. I just called to check on the guitar. It's built but hasn't left Korea yet. "It will ship by the end of the month... then 15 day transit then 5 days in customs". So I'm apparently now looking at late fucking September :rant:

So umm yeah we're now looking at almost twice the 90 day delivery time I was quoted.

muffgoat

The Djentle Giant
Reaction score
So this was apparently bullshit. I just called to check on the guitar. It's built but hasn't left Korea yet. "It will ship by the end of the month... then 15 day transit then 5 days in customs". So I'm apparently now looking at late fucking September :rant:

So umm yeah we're now looking at almost twice the 90 day delivery time I was quoted.

Jesus dude:noplease: , that really blows i am sorry to hear that

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling the 8 string Octavia prototype. Which was the first one made and the tuning is B-E-A-D-G-B-E-A. The difference between this one and the production series is that this one is only 26" scale not 28" so it is perfect for a high A. It was either destroy it and re-use the parts or offer it to someone who would like an 8 string with a high A. I personally do not like destroying a perfectly good instrument.

Here is the link.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gu...ng-prototype-tuning-b-e-d-g-b-e-26-scale.html

Garry Goodman

8-0ctaves
Reaction score
I am selling the 8 string Octavia prototype. Which was the first one made and the tuning is B-E-A-D-G-B-E-A. The difference between this one and the production series is that this one is only 26" scale not 28" so it is perfect for a high A. It was either destroy it and re-use the parts or offer it to someone who would like an 8 string with a high A. I personally do not like destroying a perfectly good instrument.

Here is the link.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gu...ng-prototype-tuning-b-e-d-g-b-e-26-scale.html

I always enjoy reading stuff like this..... What brand and gauge string do you just pop on there and tune up to A at 26" ? I want to buy some.

What makes 26" any better for a high than 28"?

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
I always enjoy reading stuff like this..... What brand and gauge string do you just pop on there and tune up to A at 26" ? I want to buy some.

What makes 26" any better for a high than 28"?

Well a High A sir will certainly work better on a 26" scale guitar than an Low F#.

As for the gauges on this guitar are as follows .007 - .059 the .007 I have seems to hold a High A pretty well.

I would still like to try your strings out as we spoke on the phone before I went to NAMM and we should finish the conversation in the future and try some of your on these as well. Since I have a couple people requesting 8 strings with a High A.

')