New Halo's - eights, nines and tens?

• Thread starter BryanBuss
  • Start date
  • Tags
    halo
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here are some new 10 string concepts for the Halo 10 string. Which one do you guys like. Give me feed back. These are 30" scale 27 fret. :hbang: :shred:
10s1.gif
10s2.gif

Very cool designs. I like those trems too. Nice work! :hbang:

Kakaka

I am with Jesus!
Reaction score
I dig the shape on the left better, reminds me a little of both Ibanez's and Washburn's Paul Stanley sigs.

technomancer:[...] I REALLY don't like the body running up to the 15th fret.

Same thing.

I play a Halo 7, I really dig your job on Halo Guitars, W4D. I intend to buy an 8 string from Halo, either a custom or a BH.

When I bought my guitar I talked to Jeff for more than 3 times and he even called me on my cell phone in Brazil to tell me that the black model I wanted had a finish flaw at the end of the fretboard so that I could get a perfectly finished red one. Cool dude.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
wow! I like both those designs a lot mor than the octavia which I to be honest think looks pretty badly done. :(

But those two new ones look really classy! I'd love the left one! :metal:

Glad you like. I like all 3 designs. The Octavia was designed with member of the SS.org forum, and at that time everyone dug it. So I made it. And made it available at the price promised. =)

I will have one if not both of these at January NAMM come on by. If anyone wants one pm me withyour number Iwill quote ya. Or send message to custom shop attention Waylon

BryanBuss

Reaction score
oh man, beautiful designs. I dig both of them, the right one because its more of a classic design, but the ne on the right is just perfect, because its not too flashy/metal. And with a ten string trem, shit man.

and only 2000-3000 for a custom 10 string guitar is peanuts.

Im really liking halo

Reaction score
Here are some new 10 string concepts for the Halo 10 string. Which one do you guys like. Give me feed back. These are 30" scale 27 fret. :hbang: :shred:
10s1.gif
10s2.gif

The left one is pwnage minus the top horn, looks a bit odd really. Will you be offering fanned fret 8+ stringers with the new kahler trems?

Reaction score
i really like the latter design of those two ten stringers, except i'd like it to be double cutaway. how much would one of them as an 8 go for?

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
what should these be tuned to?

My Sherman Antares 10 will be tuned in 4ths: C-F-A#-D#-G#-C#-F#-B-E-A, but the options are wide open.

Stick style matched reciprocal tunings would be cool too. (d-a-e-B-E-A-D-G-B-E), or even better: (g#-c#-f#-B-E-A-D-G-B-E) with the notes in lower case as ascending 5ths from the low B to the g#.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
Too bad it's too pricey for me with import, taxes, duties and all :scream: I really dig that single cut. How much would it costs as an 8 string, bridge 808 only, fixed bridge? wich woods choices are available? I don't mean I'd buy one but I'm definitly interested :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Glad you like. I like all 3 designs. The Octavia was designed with member of the SS.org forum, and at that time everyone dug it. So I made it. And made it available at the price promised. =)

The thing about the octavia is that I somehow think the body design looks very rough... And I mean REALLY rough, like as if it was drawn in 5 seconds.. But these new shapes look a lot more classy! :metal:

What would an 8 string with one pup and the kahler cost of the left one? same options as on the octavia but with that body design.

D

Desecrated

Also:

This is a guitar that should be made for sitting down with. The cutout on the right side should be a little bit deeper.
I really think it would be a good idea to have a somewhat more "traditional" bodyshape.

Latest posts

')