New Hannes Grossmann :o Feat. Muenzner, Fountainhead, and Danny

ArtHam

Reaction score
That sounds great. Still need to recuperate from the other clip. The solos in that were out of this world. Sounded like Danny really cut loose. But these riffs are a nice surprise too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thorerges

Reaction score
Holy ..... Whats the release date on this beast? Definitely buying.

takotakumi

Reaction score

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
I wasn't a huge fan of The Radial Covenant. This sounds miles better, like Alkaloid. Why isn't this Alkaloid? I assume because Grossmann wrote everything but it is really, really reminiscent of Alkaloid to me.

takotakumi

Reaction score
I wasn't a huge fan of The Radial Covenant. This sounds miles better, like Alkaloid. Why isn't this Alkaloid? I assume because Grossmann wrote everything but it is really, really reminiscent of Alkaloid to me.

I talked to Hannes while he was covering for Hate Eternal and lots of this material was originally intended for the new Alkaloid record but decided to use it on this instead (since he wrote most of it). Yeah, sounds a lot like the "heavy" and fast parts from the Alkaloid record, but at the same time reminiscent of the whole Obscura/Alkaloid/Hannes sound.

ArtHam

Reaction score
I talked to Hannes while he was covering for Hate Eternal and lots of this material was originally intended for the new Alkaloid record but decided to use it on this instead (since he wrote most of it). Yeah, sounds a lot like the "heavy" and fast parts from the Alkaloid record, but at the same time reminiscent of the whole Obscura/Alkaloid/Hannes sound.

Yes I talked to him about it on that tour, too! He said he wrote all these songs and they have to more or less sound like he wrote them but in Alkaloid everybody brings in more of their own interpretation. I'm sure another reason why a lot of it sounds similar is because Danny played all the guitars and he also played most of the guitars on the Malkuth Grimoire.

Rosal76

Reaction score
Hail Hannes!!!
New song :D :D

Sounds awesome! Interesting with the album cover which seems to be a Demon and the title of this song. Hannes showcasing his love for Satanic music. :evil::D

Takotakumi, you gonna get the USB stick (from Hannes' Indiegogo site) for the guitar tabs for his new album?

takotakumi

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Interesting with the album cover which seems to be a Demon and the title of this song. Hannes showcasing his love for Satanic music. :evil::D

Takotakumi, you gonna get the USB stick (from Hannes' Indiegogo site) for the guitar tabs for his new album?

Of course! Pretty sure you will too knowing how bad me and you are into tab books hehe:hbang::lol:

I will be getting the shirt/usb perk :shred:

Rosal76

Reaction score
Of course! Pretty sure you will too knowing how bad me and you are into tab books hehe:hbang::lol:

Yeah, I'll be getting it. I wish Hannes would have put the guitar tabs in book form but I'm still happy that us fans are able to get a form of tabs, nonetheless. I'll just need to buy extra ink for my printer because I'm pretty sure his album will require a lot of pages to print. :eek:

Rosal76

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a question for the individuals who have already placed a order for Hannes' new album on his Indiegogo page.

Is there is a way to get 2 (or more) perks with one order???

I was going to get the physical CD and USB stick perk but when I placed the "Get this perk" for the physical CD, it goes straight to the shipping address/payment page. But I also want to the order the USB perk but there is no, "continue shopping" button anywhere and if I get out of the payment page to get the USB perk, it erases the C.D. perk from the order. :scratch:

I did send Hannes a Email asking the same question but figure he's super busy and someone might know here. Thanks for any info/help, guys.

takotakumi

Reaction score
You could try getting the fan package which has that plus more stuff but then again it is more expensive...

Try buying and paying one. Then do the same for the other.
It seems you want to pay for both together but it is not letting you so maybe doing them separately might work...

Rosal76

Reaction score
Try buying and paying one. Then do the same for the other.
It seems you want to pay for both together but it is not letting you so maybe doing them separately might work...

Hi Takotakumi, Hannes responded to my Email and that's exactly what I had to do. Place 2 orders. There isn't any charge for shipping so it worked out fine. I'm just so used to seeing a, "continue shopping option" on most sites that I buy from. :cool:

The fan package perk is tempting but I have to watch my spendings.

ArtHam

Reaction score
anyone else think this one wont meet its target $$?

He's at 88% and still over 2 weeks to go. Seeing as often these things pick up steam again towards the end I think he'll make it. I remember with Alkaloid in the last 3 days they sold another 3000 dollars worth or something ridiculous. I think he needs to post something new and possibly to youtube instead of sound cloud. It seems nobody bothers with sound cloud comparing the maybe 300 sound cloud views with the thousands of youtube views.

')