new Harley Benton multiscale bass coming up?

polenboller025

Reaction score
so i was browsing thomann and i noticed a Harley Benton in the multiscale bass section, seems like someone has (accidentally?) published it too fast as the product page is not available, anyone heard any more info? i tried to google the model name but there is literally 0 information about it so far

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 11.05.28.png

at that pricepoint i just hope for a semi decent QA and scale longer than 35.5 inches lol

lewis

Reaction score
They sold these types of basses yearssssss ago and for some reason stopped whilst continuing the FF guitars.

Good to see them back

polenboller025

Reaction score
They sold these types of basses yearssssss ago and for some reason stopped whilst continuing the FF guitars.

Good to see them back
yeah those are like "lost media" lol, there are only 3 places in the entire internet where they were discussed (your thread here from 2017, that one youtube video and one guy who posted pictures on talkbass). I remember finding about them when G4M multiscales were released and wondering why they stopped doing them

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Yeah that'll be my first time Id press purchase on a Harley Benton.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
If it's a 37" 5 string it would absolutely be worth trying at that price.

35.5" scale is fine in you're tuning to standard or drop A but any lower isn't worth it imo.

ikarus

Reaction score
Asked Thomann about any information on this one. They couldn't tell me anything yet.