New Heavy Tune Here! Check This Shizzat!

• Thread starter Chris Feener
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Feener

Reaction score
This one's definitely gonna have vocals, I have some melodies as well as lyrics written out but my voice just isn't suitable for the kind of stuff I enjoy writing! As with alot of my other projects, I'm open for anyone who wants to give vocals a shot, just let me know.

Loads up first on MySpace: www.myspace.com/chrisfeener

..or for best quality just hit up the YouSendIt link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...&key=b37c53a833a6669026c23912f65891ac5b4b3c7f

2nd YouSendIt: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...&key=9b4d64dfc2b348f03f52bb024325a4c3d25e1db9

As always, guitars are recorded solely with the K-7 and Mansfield (welfare) bass into the PODxt, then into the PC via USB. Drums; Toontracks EZDrummer (rock/pop kit). Mixed in Nuendo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Listening it to now, and wow! Excellent job as always, Chris!

I think it sounds fine without vocals, although a good vocal track could definitely add a lot, especially to those clean sections that come in and out after 1:30.

Awesome, keep it up!

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
'Idea Gonna Have Vox'. :lol: Can I use that title?

Sounds good, man. I dig the solo and that breakdown bit in the middle. Very cool shit. :yesway:

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
This song makes me want to play more guitar.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
This song makes me wish I had the right equipment to record my guitar.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking awesome! My wife and I are listening to it now. I'm putting in a friends request now. Look for Eric Lovett.

Great stuff man!
-E

Latest posts

')