New ibanez 7s rumors

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Interesting, they are talking about this in the Ibanez 09 thread in the 6 string forum too. Personally, I want to see some new, super colourful UVs like back in the day-o!

Reaction score
but it could just be all talk

Exactly. Thats what all these pre-NAMM internet rumors, speculations, and non fact-based blabbing are to me....just talk. Its all just hype and i cant shred on hype.

Until i see actual pics of these Ibanezs or see them with my own eyes, they are all just silly fairy tales to me. Same goes for the Mesa Mark V's.

EdgeCrusher

Reaction score
Not only are both the RG1527M and Mesa Mark V coming, but I am too just thinking about them :congress:

MattMorose

Reaction score
A white RG 7 string sounds awesome. But it'll probably still be basswood, which I'm not a huge fan of. My current 7 string is made of Basswood, and it sounds ok. But my Alder 6 string Baritone sounds so much fuller, and my buddy's Mahogany guitar sounds great.

I'm hoping for an 24 fret S7, or and RGA7 more than anything though.

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
Wouldnt want anything with a maple board, but if they do a better fixed bridge 7 Id buy one for sure, hopefully it'll have a better bridge than the 7321.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I am waiting for that new maple neck 7 string. Jay from ibanez said that they would have fancy tops also. So I am not really sure if it is going to be plain white.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
I am waiting for that new maple neck 7 string. Jay from ibanez said that they would have fancy tops also. So I am not really sure if it is going to be plain white.
Well there's 2, and one is all but confirmed to be the one in Galaxy White with the maple board. The other is rumored to be an RG7321 with a maple top.

Wound

Reaction score
hope they eventually, like with the xiphos, release a 7 string version of the destroyer...i´d be all over that

Latest posts

')