New ibanez 7s rumors

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Figured I'd throw my hand in the mockup arena again...

rgwhite.png

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Lovely.

Black headstock considering you've got the mockups pretty much nailed reaslism wise?

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Figured I'd throw my hand in the mockup arena again...

rgwhite.png

If the RG1527WH doesn't look exactly like this then there will be problems.

Although, I know that Ibanez will cut down on costs and use the exact same black headstocked RG1527RB necks... :noplease:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Well its the same as that except with a black heastock. Rest is apparently identical.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I actually forgot all about the Ibanez forum. :lol: Haven't posted in over 2 years and I just posted on that thread. :eek:

That mockup of the white 1527 with the maple fretboard is sexy. :yum:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, aside from the fact that it'll have a maple board and it will be a prestige model, there's still nothing that's actually been confirmed about the new RG7?

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, aside from the fact that it'll have a maple board and it will be a prestige model, there's still nothing that's actually been confirmed about the new RG7?

It's Galaxy White. ;)

Close up:
137.JPG

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
A 7321 with a maple top would likely lead to a decision to never buy a new Ibanez guitar again. What would be the fucking point in giving finer appointments out to the second cheapest series they have (the cheapest 7). Seriously what the fuck.

If they are going to put out a 7 string guitar with a maple cap either make it MIJ or get the fuck out. Personally a MIJ s7 would be awesome. I would possibly (though unlikely) buy that guitar. Either way this years NAMM when it comes to Ibanez has only led to a bunch of a dissappointments. :noway:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score

Whats been confirmed is its Galaxy white.
Maple freboard with small black dots.
Black headstock
Those random v8 pickups ibanez has.

All that on a 1527 base model. Comfirmed by Rich on jemsite.

')