NEW Ibanez Iron Label RGT Models

• Thread starter IbbyAddict
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JejeLaFrite

Reaction score
Apparently it's a special order only in New Zealand, maybe get in contact with a dealer and see if it's the same for the UK?

I called Thomann few days ago, and they said they can't have it :(

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
At this point, only the 6-string version will come to the EU. I can tell you all that much.

The Euro lineup truly has been left behind this year, compared to the US lineup at least. So many badass new models, especially 7- and 8-string, but we can not have them. It's a shame and I hope it will be corrected next year.

JejeLaFrite

Reaction score
shitsøn;4121115 said:
At this point, only the 6-string version will come to the EU. I can tell you all that much.

The Euro lineup truly has been left behind this year, compared to the US lineup at least. So many badass new models, especially 7- and 8-string, but we can not have them. It's a shame and I hope it will be corrected next year.

I couldn't more agree, especially that making business in EU is more profitable to them because they take advantage of the "1 euro = 1 USD" :wallbash:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
shitsøn;4121115 said:

When I want a model thats not available in America, I hit up a Japanese dealer and order it from them. I'm sure you can do the same if you want it.

Omura

Reaction score
When I want a model thats not available in America, I hit up a Japanese dealer and order it from them. I'm sure you can do the same if you want it.

I was interested in a japan only model, I up a store over in japan, they got back to me within 2 days, told me the price, shipping cost, estimated delivery time, and how to pay (using paypal)
Even with import tax at my end, they guitar was almost the exact same price as a similar level ibanez retails for in my country. It was very nice to see just how easy it could be.

')