New Iced arth Guitar Player

• Thread starter Jerich
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna take this as a sign that the record is moving forward again. I know Schaffer got some new Larry amps, so this one should sound better than TGB. Still, not fan of Ripper, I'll get it based solely on it being Iced Earth. The singing can't ruin the riffage! :metal:

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Wow that guy actually has a myspace that isn't tacky and looks like shit.

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
Nice dood, congrats to him.. his myspace gets the :hbang: award since its the shit

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll pick it up if it doesnt have the whole AMERICA FUCK YEAH! Sentiment on it...
Iced Earth's last record = Republican power Metal.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Should be interesting. The only Iced Earth album I actually own is The Dark Saga, which I only brought because it was about Spawn.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
I'll pick it up if it doesnt have the whole AMERICA FUCK YEAH! Sentiment on it...
Iced Earth's last record = Republican power Metal.

Should be SATAN FUCK YEAH! this time, supposedly a 2 part concept set based on the Something Wicked Trilogy.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
ICED EARTH are the visions of one man Love him or hate him Jon Shaffer is a song writer....Like Yngwie,Whitesnake,Death,Ozzy talent is out there it is just a matter of time till you find it...Ernie is a great guitar player he is well worth the talents I priase him of...he also is a Killer shredder...something IE has needed...they needed a solo player who can solo his ass...off......and Ernie is the man...also i know Damage Control gear will get used on the NEW IE...that's cool too!!!!!

Ernie:hbang: :yesway: :shred: :agreed:

')