New impending doom

• Thread starter pariahAK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pariahAK

sludge prophet
Reaction score
anyone hear the new impending doom song they have posted on their myspace?...What the fuck happened? Every aspect of nailed dead risen, from the guitar tones, the intense primal face pummeling drums, the spine cracking bass, the pig exploding vocals, and all around tempo mastery was fuckin amazing, then I hear this shit and well...see for yourself if you havent heard it yet, sounds pretty digi-fuckin generic of you ask me, nothing unique in the drumming patterns radadadada, and listen to the vocals in comparison to nailed dead risen, what the fuck?:noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goalie39

Reaction score
I agree it sounds alot like all of the other attempted reeeeeeeeealy heavy deathcore. I didn't hate it but I agree, it generic.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
After listening to the new cd a few times I definitely dig it more but to each their own. More than Conquerors is the best song on the cd imo and reminds me of Iniquity which is definitely a good thing. Like 2 of the songs do sound pretty generic, slow dissonant deathcore stuff but the rest is awesome.

I also saw they are using blackjack ATX schecters now :metal:

metaljohn

SS's Only Dick Butt
Reaction score
For me, The Sin And Doom Of Godless Men EP blows the new shit out of the water.

It sounded like complete shit, but is somehow better.

mat091285

Reaction score
the new album sounds like a Whitechapel B-sides album ... a more sludge .... and major whitechapel influenced album done in a good way! ....

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
ive always thought they were just a big whitechapel rip

samurai7drew

Djent Junkie
Reaction score
the old cd didn't really sound anything like whitechapel. but yes, the new one is a little more generic sounding. not entirely bad but i'm not sure the re-play value is going to be very high. i can see myself getting sick of this new cd pretty quick.

why did they quit making insane shit like nailed. dead. risen.?

Latest posts

')