New in town

• Thread starter fullthrottlesolo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fullthrottlesolo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

I’ve been around the forums and fb groups for a while but never made an account here.

I’m about to move back to north jersey but currently live right outside Boston. I’m mainly into instrumental stuff like the band Intervals, but truly love anything with guitar- folk acoustic to djent. My addictive personality has led me to build a pretty large collection of high end amps and guitars, and I always love making new friends and letting them play through my rig. I like helping inform people on gear and teaching people how to play, but mostly enjoy triggering old dudes with my obnoxiously colorful guitar collection

E6FCCF9D-F165-47DA-BE7C-54EE1006B728.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ESPDave

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nice collection! Why did you sell the ENGL Savage? Just curious because I own one as my main amp right now and its the only amp I have spent more than $1,000 on. I've been a long time Peavey owner (6505 and XXX) and have just recently started getting into high end high gain amps.

fullthrottlesolo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nice collection! Why did you sell the ENGL Savage? Just curious because I own one as my main amp right now and its the only amp I have spent more than $1,000 on. I've been a long time Peavey owner (6505 and XXX) and have just recently started getting into high end high gain amps.
Ive discovered Im into raw uncompressed stuff more- the savage is great at what it does though!