New Intronaut Single - Milk leg

• Thread starter TheFerryMan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mwoit

Reaction score
Sounding pretty good! I never really got into 'Valley of Smoke' but this song definitely has some swagger to it.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
FUCK YES! I only just got into this band a couple days ago they are incredible. Can't wait for this album to drop

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Kind of unrelated question as I don't hear it as much on this track, but whats the source of that really round sounding bass tone they use a bit? Beyond Creation's bassist has a similar tone

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
Kind of unrelated question as I don't hear it as much on this track, but whats the source of that really round sounding bass tone they use a bit? Beyond Creation's bassist has a similar tone

fretless bass man. they sound great depending on how they are mixed in.

Metaguitarist

Reaction score
FerryMan, you always have great posts. I've been a fan of Intronaut for around 3 years but didn't know this was coming out. I'm tempted to pre-order the Vinyl despite not currently owning a record player haha. Thanks for sharing.

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
I just checked this out on Metal Sucks and I'm digging this track. This band seems to leave a lot of space their tunes. They don't cloud it up with tons of notes and double bass. Nice change!:yesway:

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
I don't like the fact that they used such a unique phrase that's already had the first word and 5 letters besides used as a title. (see Milk Lizard)

The music's alright though...

NovaReaper

Banned
Reaction score
^lol

i just really want to hear the full length now. i dug the guitar tone on valley of smoke a bit more, which really let their voicings wash over you, instead on this it kinda sounds like the chords are chilling in the background and the distorted riffs dont really carry as much weight behind them. the tone sounds like animals as leaders - weightless and less like cynic + stoner rock

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Not bad. I've got Prehistoricisms and Valley of Smoke and dig them quite a bit so I'll be picking this up when it comes out.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
never was a big fan, but I can dig this song.

the instrumental part gives off a very opeth - damnation type of vibe.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
I like everything they've ever done. great live as well. Win, Win!

')