New Jackson 7's for 2013

• Thread starter Triple-J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
If anyone's interested - I ordered a Jackson KV6 in trans black (Corey's signature model) and it's made to order. It takes around 4-6 months but it's more like 4 months. I ordered last month and I'm getting it around August.

If you guys are looking for information regarding any Jackson guitars, the guys over at Gearhounds are very intelligent and helpful. I'm even discussing a custom shop Jackson with them at the moment and things will probably go smoothly. I had no problems ordering the KV6 from them, I can't imagine them hassling me over anything!

vulgarbeef

beef is all you need
Reaction score
Just ordered the last DKA7 I could find in the UK from Andertons

They said they're coming in June 20th

Reaction score
Just ordered the last DKA7 I could find in the UK from Andertons

They said they're coming in June 20th

Hi i'm new in the SS authority's forum because i've just preorder my DKA7 from andertons :hbang:

BUT...
They've just send me an email to tell me that the Jackson will be mine in October!!! :wallbash:

does anyone has the same problem?

PS: SRY for my english i'm french...

MrPowers

Reaction score
Mine just shipped last friday and is supposed to be at my door on Wednesday. But I ordered from a US website (obviously).

anunnaki

Don't even play 7's
Reaction score
Hi i'm new in the SS authority's forum because i've just preorder my DKA7 from andertons :hbang:

BUT...
They've just send me an email to tell me that the Jackson will be mine in October!!! :wallbash:

does anyone has the same problem?

PS: SRY for my english i'm french...

I pre-ordered a DKA7 from andertons as well back in february or something and I thought I'd be getting it within a few weeks, but then they kept putting back the date that they were gonna get in so I cancelled my order. If you really want it, i'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

MrPowers

Reaction score
My DKA7 shipped last Friday. FedEx says it's supposed to be here this Wednesday.

I ordered it through Gearhounds.

Edit: Scratch that, I just checked again and it says it's supposed to be here tomorrow now. I guess we'll see.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They've even added 7s and 8s to the JS Series. Looks like Jackson is serious about it.

Has anyone actually SEEN a Pro Series Broderick?

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
that's weird I got my DKA8 before anybody got the DKA7s

you guys are in for some sweet guitars though, the 8 is great

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Sweetwater for my DKA7 in, and it's ready to go. I'm going to have to wait a few weeks to take delivery though since I'm in the process of moving across the country.

downburst82

Reaction score
really interested in the js22-7 for a modding platform (refinish,pickups,wiring,tuners,nut) 26.5 scale 16 radius. $199! hard to go wrong..but it would be nice to hear from someone who has put hands on one just to get some input on if the bare bones of the guitar are solid.

chopshop777

Reaction score
Man I like the old Jackson head stock way better , than hockey head stock. I don't really like these new head stocks at all.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Man I like the old Jackson head stock way better , than hockey head stock. I don't really like these new head stocks at all.

my sentiments exactly. I mean, it's cool if they want to make some new headstocks or whatever, but please at least make SOME stuff with the old one.

keevre

Reaction score
Anybody tried one of these?
Jackson JS32-7Q Dinky NA - Thomann UK
It looks awesome for the price, the thing that worries me is playability. I've had a JS and it wasn't any good at all :scratch:

I have bought that one and I think it's a good guitar for the price. The thing is, I just found out that the JS32-8Q only costs more 15€ which is awesome for an 8 string guitar IMO! (even though I don't think I can handle 8 strings right now)

Latest posts

')