New Jackson 7's for 2013

• Thread starter Triple-J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jameslewis777

I am the Overlord.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the Chris broderick Pro series coming in, any shipments or anyone picked one up?

I don't have an answer for any UK dealers, but I do know that California based Gearhounds just received theres.... the owner of Gearhounds tried to give me one of these as a direct replacement for the DKA7 but I wasn't about to get another Mexican made Jackson lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

downburst82

Reaction score
I took a closer look at one of the js32-7Q they had in the music store today and it actually looked to me like it was just a veneer :/ I had looked at one a couple weeks ago and thought at the time it looked like a maple cap with a veneer but the one I looked at today definately looked to me to just be a thin veneer with no maple cap...which is actually pretty lame :(

If it does have a maple cap in there somewhere it certainly isnt very thick.

Also the one I looked at today was a different one than the one I tried out a couple of weeks ago and the fit & finish wasnt as nice on this one, neck binding had a few little less than perfect areas and the neck pocket could have been tighter...it still played pretty nicely.

still looking forward to getting my js22-7 because im hoping it will still be a pretty decent guitar for $200 but there do seem to be a few little QC issues and possibly some spec shenanigans with some models in this new line...

Martijn

Reaction score
I found this topic from 2013 when I was looking for reviews of the jackson JS32-7. There is little to be dounf on Google. But I was wondering what your experience with this guitar is ? Someone offerd me a JS32-7 second hand.Thx :) (except for the last post above..)

')