New Jackson 7's for 2013

• Thread starter Triple-J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GiantBaba

omnicidal godmachine
Contributor
Reaction score
Crap, just re-read the specs and noticed the DKA7 is a bolt on.... For the love of God why!!!!??? :wallbash:

Correct me if i am wrong but dont Jackson have that giant blocky fender style bolt on?

For future reference, Dinky (DK in model name) denotes a bolt-on neck and Soloists (SL) are neckthru in Jackson parlance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RuffeDK

Reaction score
Maybe it's about time to try Jacksons 7-string!

EDIT: The DKA7 would have been perfect if it weren't for the kill-switch and misplaced tone nut :(

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
I admit, the white paint job does wonders for the look of the Broderick model.

For the love of God though, WHY did they have to use that one headstock on everything? The SLS headstock looks SO much better.

Indeed them headstocks are just :ugh:

Still a Jackson fan, but maybe I'll wait for their next attempt :)

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
I'm excited to see the Corey Beaulieu signature 7 string V too. Hopefully it won't cost an arm and leg.

But those Broderick sigs are freakin' gorgeous.

kn1feparty

Guitarded
Reaction score
This may be complete blasphemy, but these DKA models may have just entirely killed my Stef Tele GAS. Want in the worst way.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
holy fuck, if that 8 with the d-activators, killswitch and mapleboard is only 700 that's like Agile level of affordability.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
If the DK models are bolt-ons and made in Mexico then I can see myself trying to get my hands on one of these. They look gorgeous.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
6473440.jpg

FUCKING GIVE ME THIS.

a curry

Reaction score
That dka7 is going to be mine.... I keep feeling more and more sorry for my wallet...

Devotee

Reaction score
Crap, just re-read the specs and noticed the DKA7 is a bolt on.... For the love of God why!!!!??? :wallbash:

Correct me if i am wrong but dont Jackson have that giant blocky fender style bolt on?

Because they already offer archtop neckthrough 7-strings? :idea:

I don't know what the neck joints on these are going to be like but the new Pro Dinkys have all access neck joints.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know whats up with those 8 string headstocks lol. Dear god though, they really freakin killed it this year! That black 8 string has white neck and headstock binding on it also. And I must say that white does make that hideous Broderick shape a little more tolerable. If they would make a regular soloist with those same specs that would be awesome. I do believe I must have that 8 string though.

EDIT: Actually they all have the same weird headstock except the Broderick model. And is it just me or does that red 8 have those weird pickups seen on the Ibanez S8?

EDIT #2: NO EMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT #3: I see whats up with the headstocks now. It looks like they reversed the tip and left the rest of the headstock non-reversed. Looks fine to me.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
I think after the feedback they received from Misha they slowly started to shy away from the big, blocky heels. Considering these guitars are a testament to Jackson listening to the ERG community I highly doubt that they will have block style heels.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
I'm going to pick up the JS32 8Q for my first eight. Get it in red and put some white Dimazios in it.

')