New Jackson 7's for 2013

• Thread starter Triple-J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Limited edition? Like limited to how many?? That sucks! I was more stoked about the DKA7&8 than I am about the new Ibanez stuff! And I don't even like Jacksons normally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Unless they have something even better in the works, which would be hard, I fucking hope these aren't limited edition.

Maybe models without the killswitch? Everything about that DKA7 is perfect.

troyguitar

Reaction score
If by everything you mean everything except for the scale length, bridge, finish, inlays, and binding then yeah :lol:

armdias

Reaction score
Limited edition? Like limited to how many?? That sucks! I was more stoked about the DKA7&8 than I am about the new Ibanez stuff! And I don't even like Jacksons normally!

I wish i knew. I toyed with the idea of getting the DKA8, by the end of the year (yeah, money is really tight and needs to be spent on other things). Would love to have the DKA7 with that gorgeous maple fretboard, but the lack of a tremolo is a deal breaker for me (ok, i know that most of you prefer fixed bridge 7s, but i really want a tremolo on a 7 string ;))

But being limited, I'm guessing they won't be available for a year... :(

a curry

Reaction score
Unless they have something even better in the works, which would be hard, I fucking hope these aren't limited edition.

Maybe models without the killswitch? Everything about that DKA7 is perfect.

I completely agree. And since I missed my chance on the ibanez 1527m I have to buy this! And honestly I think this is a much nicer guitar to, as a price-option view, the dimarzio's, hipshot bridge (or at least that's what it looks like), planet waves locking tuners, maple fret board, kill switch, and Dunlop strap locks. Ibanez would never offer that for a guitar that is under a grand, hell ESP too. So I have to say Jackson wins this year and I will be ordering one of these ASAP!

Last edited:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
6473440.png

They don't exactly look like the same scale length either.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection of these and the other photographs, it looks as though they are the same. Just in this particular picture the DKA8 (I keep wanting to type RGA8 for some reason) is slightly bigger than the 7 string which throws everything off.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Maybe only a limited number are going to be available to the European market, I say wait until NAMM.

I just hope the Broderick is not limited Edition.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess us guys who love the OG Jacksons need to still take our money to the Jackson CS or somewhere else :noway:

Another year and no SL2H-7 Pro model or even USA Select.... but these.... smh.

sear

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it just not a Jackson Dinky if it doesn't have a 6-inline headstock?

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score

ShredEmall

Reaction score
props to jackson for releasing such a beauty. Didn't expect them to ever release such a sexy guitar. talking about the dka7m. i think about pre-ordering it from musicstore
damn , i was waiting like crazy for the new ESP models but i;ve a feeling that it will be an another "see thru colour line "

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
The white Broderick 7 will be mine, And the USA B7 looks damn good too, as well as the Corey sigs.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
Jackson Pro DKA7 Dinky SW

6473440.jpg

Jackson Pro DKA8 Dinky MBK

6473445.jpg

GIVE THESE TO ME

EDIT: whoops, meant to quote. never been a fan of jackson but i may give these a try!

')