New Jackson 7's for 2013

• Thread starter Triple-J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chris9

Reaction score
Jackson Pro DKA7 Dinky SW

6473440.jpg

QUOTE]

Buckethead's Jackson ? :nuts: :lol:

I dig it though !

yeah was thinking that myself some white pickups job done

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AChRush1349

Causal Anomalie
Reaction score
Jesus christ! Jackson AND Ibanez both want ALL my money this year...and I finally got a good paying job. So much for saving money...

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Does anybody know what those black blobs are next to the rear strap button?

Zerox8610

Reaction score
"Bolt on Maple..."

Unless Jackson starts using AANJs I'm no longer interested.... but white with maple fretboard?? LOVE IT. You almost had all of my monies Jackson... Almost.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really keen on the white broderick 7! Really happy they're bringing them to the more affordable price ranges.

bcfox

Reaction score
Looks like they're mounting strat-style jacks on the butt of the guitar, below the strap buttons.

That's what it looks like to me. Nice feature in my opinion since it'll route a straight jacked cable right up to the strap button. I'm really excited to see more on the Dinky. I haven't had much experience with Jackson's due to a lack of access locally, but it's definitely killer looking. :hbang:

a curry

Reaction score
"Bolt on Maple..."

Unless Jackson starts using AANJs I'm no longer interested.... but white with maple fretboard?? LOVE IT. You almost had all of my monies Jackson... Almost.

Someone on here said they do have the AANJ's now.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
"Bolt on Maple..."

I've never had any problem playing a guitar with a square bolt-on heel. I do find a traditional LP neck joint to be a little weird to navigate though.

mwcarl

Reaction score
The Broderick and the DKA8 are both really interesting to me, wonder what the North American prices will be.

Rypac

Reaction score
The DKA8 is stunning. I really dig the contrast of white pickups on the black finish.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
Chrome translated for me...

Jackson Vielsaiter invasion is made at the NAMM 2013 continues with two limited instruments. DKA7 and DKA8 come from the Pro Series and are each equipped with the latest generation of high-quality DiMarzio pickups. Special emphasis lies on the built-in "kill switch" that can be used to generate funky effects. Rounding out the two pieces of jewelry with one piece and oiled maple neck, a long 26.5 "scale, Dunlop straplocks and Planet Waves Auto-Trim locking tuners. Anyone who wants to get one of the two gems that should act quickly ...

Well then...:scratch:

armdias

Reaction score
Chrome translated for me...

Well then...:scratch:

Thanks!

Damn! I really wanted the DKA8. And the DKA7, with that maple fretboard, would be perfect for my needs, but wish it had a tremolo... Anyway, no money in the near future, so... bye bye DKA's :wallbash:

Latest posts

')