New jackson guitars website

• Thread starter Duraesu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nojyeloot

Reaction score
oh my ....

2803056888_frt_wlg_001.jpg

EDIT:
$ 3,133.32 - 3,333.32
:wallbash:

Duraesu

Reaction score
well, after checking the new X series i feel a bit disappointed... finally they release a fixed bridged, neck-thru King V, a model that i was waiting for... but, basswood body, emg hz pickups... meh, c'mon Jackson =(

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
well, after checking the new X series i feel a bit disappointed... finally they release a fixed bridged, neck-thru King V, a model that i was waiting for... but, basswood body, emg hz pickups... meh, c'mon Jackson =(

They are trying to target a younger audience that cannot afford a lot of the USA and pro series guitars.

Basically Jackson and Charvel want to compete with lower end Schecter,LTD, and lower end Ibbys

Besides we got the Broderick and Scott Ian models and those look sick.

And the web site did not say the Broderick is a limited run, but the Dave Ellefsen bass is? Does this mean the Broderick is now a full on production model?!?! I hope so...

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Well, it's neck-thru, so the basswood isn't going to make that much difference. The HZs kinda suck, but at the price point...

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Looks like the site is mostly the same content reformatted. However, they removed the Custom Shop page.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like the site is mostly the same content reformatted. However, they removed the Custom Shop page.

Yeah, but at the speed Jackson usually works at, that's a minor miracle. :lol:

Ntbillie

Reaction score
Loving the new X Series. But Emg's are...not really my cup of tea. But the guitars are great. I might get the Rhoads model and swap those Duncan Designed with DiMarzio's. As for the Chris Broderick model,Love the guitar. Just out of my budget. But I have a feeling this guitar is going to give the Ernie Ball John Petrucci series a tough competition.

Duraesu

Reaction score
They are trying to target a younger audience that cannot afford a lot of the USA and pro series guitars.

Basically Jackson and Charvel want to compete with lower end Schecter,LTD, and lower end Ibbys

Besides we got the Broderick and Scott Ian models and those look sick.

i can understand that and its something i can give kudos for... i was just hoping for my "dream" fixed bridge kv :p

and yeah, broderick and ian sigs look great! and that warrior with inverted headstock looks sick!

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
2916240502_frt_wlg_001.jpg

SLSXMG? Unless that's a typo does this mean it has the same body shape as the SLSMG? Is if made in Japan? If so I want it :metal:

Reaction score
Thought the X series was going to be better, but then again:
2916220569_frt_wmd_001.png

DO FUCKING WANT. Dat lime! I'm sure a pickup swap and an OFR would make this thing amazing.

vanhendrix

Reaction score
Still hatin' on the lefties I see. Ah well, i'm moving away from my jacksons these days anyways.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
They have their own Jackson Forum that is not the JCF or Jackson Guitars Palace...

Be good to talk to the people behind the guitars

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
They're still doing a lot of updating . The full artist roster isn't up yet either.

The kawasabi green is killer

Latest posts

')