New jackson guitars website

• Thread starter Duraesu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
The Phil Collen PC1's are still sick as fcuk..... I love em just no way I would pay that money for one...

2803050855_frt_wmd_001.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Thought the X series was going to be better, but then again:
2916220569_frt_wmd_001.png

DO FUCKING WANT. Dat lime! I'm sure a pickup swap and an OFR would make this thing amazing.
I love that one. Even if it has a floyd. BUT THERE IS A THRU VERSION :D

but this
2916302574_frt_wmd_001.png

mmm dem bevels. If they're not too expensive, I could see myself buying either the SLST version, this, or one of those or the Warrior.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Fuck me with a spoon:

2916402503_frt_wmd_001.png

Holy shitting hell that's a cool guitar. Might have to pick one up... these X Series guitars look really, really good.

EDIT: No X-series string-thru Kelly. I am disappoint. :D

Actually, that's unfair because I'm really not disappointed, these new guitars look utterly fantastic.
I want that new King V as much, if not more than, my next breath.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this new X-series still MIJ? Seems unlikely at these prices.

Seems that way to me, too, but the information I have is that they are. The (sadly discontinued) DK2Ms were MIJ and selling for about this much, weren't they?

troyguitar

Reaction score
Yeah they were $599 street but prices have increased a lot since then too.

For example look at the SL3MG compared to the SLSXMG, it's more than twice as much MSRP for very similar features. If they really are MIJ that would be great, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Blood Ghost

Reaction score
well, after checking the new X series i feel a bit disappointed... finally they release a fixed bridged, neck-thru King V, a model that i was waiting for... but, basswood body, emg hz pickups... meh, c'mon Jackson =(

Honestly, I might be looking forward to getting one. I've actually wanted a non-Ibanez Basswood guitar with nicer specs for a while, just to have a different voice for multi-tracking. :yesway:

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
No, there's no production model like that. But you could get it through the Custom Shop, just be prepared to either have to become a crack dealer, or sell vital organs to medical science, in order to pay for it.

There, fixed that for you ;)

Enselmis

Reaction score
The day a bolt on SLSMG with a fixed bridge comes out, I will immediately convert to being a Jackson player. None of that dirty tune-o-matic nonsense.

Tranquilliser

Reaction score
Just had a scroll through the site.
God damn there are some tasty guitars there.
I will say it though - Jackson needs to make a couple more 7 string models, imo. The SLAT-7 and Chris Broderick don't leave much for the middle price-point.
A 7 string Rhoads or Dinky would be fantastic.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems that way to me, too, but the information I have is that they are. The (sadly discontinued) DK2Ms were MIJ and selling for about this much, weren't they?

So, pardon me for being a dumbass and not being able to fugure it out myself, but the feeling is that the 23 fret X series Rhoads is going to be built in Japan and is going to be selling for about the same price as that a DK2M was?

If that's teh case, pretty much every guitar I was considering buying is probably on hold until these things reach Europe and I get my mits on one.

Latest posts

')