New jackson guitars website

• Thread starter Duraesu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lfrz93

The Sexy White Latin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hahahaha

I'm so mad I don't have the money for a broderick model.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
2916220569_frt_wmd_001.png

If there was ever a guitar that NEEDED a matching headstock it's this one. :agreed:

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
The SLSXMG is looking mighty tempting at the price point I'm seeing it online. Comes in snow-white as well.:drool:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Speaking of new Jackson stuff I just got some interesting news....

My Jackson dealer confirmed something that I have no idea how people may react. As some of you know the USA Chris Broderick 6 and 7 strings were going to originally be a limited run custom shop run, well, they are no longer going to be any limited run models...

Both Chris Broderick models are now full on USA Select production models from here on out! Prices are still $2,400-2,600.00! So instead of around one hundred limited models, there are going to be as many as Jackson can Produce!! Cannot wait to fucking get one of each! VERY GOOD NEWS!

As for the pro series models they are still up in the air in terms of specs, the USAs are the only production ones at this time.

lfrz93

The Sexy White Latin
Contributor
Reaction score
Man the X series look amazing, but I don't like that most if not all are offered in basswood only.

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
Both Chris Broderick models are now full on USA Select production models from here on out! Prices are still $2,400-2,600.00! So instead of around one hundred limited models, there are going to be as many as Jackson can Produce!! Cannot wait to fucking get one of each! VERY GOOD NEWS!

As for the pro series models they are still up in the air in terms of specs, the USAs are the only production ones at this time.

Excellent news, I will keep my fingers/toes/appendages crossed on the pro model.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man the X series look amazing, but I don't like that most if not all are offered in basswood only.

On the neck-thrus it shouldn't make too much difference, though. The wings just aren't as important as the center block. I'd rather they were alder or poplar, but...

lfrz93

The Sexy White Latin
Contributor
Reaction score
On the neck-thrus it shouldn't make too much difference, though. The wings just aren't as important as the center block. I'd rather they were alder or poplar, but...

I'm not to sure about that.

Basswood/Alder/Poplar/Mahogany makes a huge tonal difference even if its a maple thru neck. Then again, thats to my ear.

I also like the weight of Alder and Poplar. For me, Alder/Poplar + maple neckthrough with ebony or maple fretboard are instant jizz.

lfrz93

The Sexy White Latin
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of new Jackson stuff I just got some interesting news....

My Jackson dealer confirmed something that I have no idea how people may react. As some of you know the USA Chris Broderick 6 and 7 strings were going to originally be a limited run custom shop run, well, they are no longer going to be any limited run models...

Its both great and horrible news for me.

Great because they are closer to my reach now. Also no longer limited.

Horrible because I had planned to buy a Custom shop Broderick =\

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Its both great and horrible news for me.

Great because they are closer to my reach now. Also no longer limited.

Horrible because I had planned to buy a Custom shop Broderick =\

It is going to be the exact same specs as what the limited run was supposed to be except instead of them making 100 of them they are going to make a lot more.

So you will be getting the same guitars, Jackson will just be making more of them.

lfrz93

The Sexy White Latin
Contributor
Reaction score
It is going to be the exact same specs as what the limited run was supposed to be except instead of them making 100 of them they are going to make a lot more.

So you will be getting the same guitars, Jackson will just be making more of them.

Well in that case its all good!:metal:

')