New Kalmah album \m/

• Thread starter Michael
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Anyone else got it yet? I got it yesterday and I've been listening to heaps since.

MySpace.com - Kalmah - - Metal / Death Metal / Thrash - www.myspace.com/kalmah

"For The Revolution" is the only song on their Myspace that is off the new album. It's pretty awesome, but I don't think it does the rest of the album justice. My favorite song so far is "Dead Man's Shadow". The melody in the chorus fucking owns.

Anyway, check it out. :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Sweet. Didn't know they had a new one.

The Black Waltz was awesome.

Reaction score
it definately is :metal: I had an opportunity to see these guys in Helsinki a few years ago but passed it up to go sauna with some Finnish girls =/

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
I've only recently gotten into Kalmah and I've liked what I've heard so far so I'll probably check this one out. Also while we're on the subject what other Kalmah albums can any of you recommend? I only have Swampsong.

lueastside

Reaction score
I just downloaded it a couple days ago and yeah man I agree it's killer, along with Black Waltz which was awesome too.

Edit: Vic: Man all their albums are basically kick ass; "Swamplord", "They Will Return", those come before Swampsong in the discog.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
I heard a track of theirs once. It sounded exactly like CoB, who I loathe. :(

')