New Kiesel Models 2017

• Thread starter dmlinger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mbardu

Reaction score
10xxbgw.jpg

I do not have high hopes for a decent looking model :lol:

Oh wtf now what are they doing to this poor top.

Wasnt the Aries enough in top wood mutilation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time visualizing any decent shape out of what they unveiled so far.

mbardu

Reaction score
Yeah a vanquish guitar is pretty much what I'm expecting.
God forbid they do something actually new and interesting :lol:

Well based on the latest pictures it does look like they found a new and interesting ways to murder a top wood.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Well based on the latest pictures it does look like they found a new and interesting ways to murder a top wood.

I always joked about a three-top, maybe this is it?
Abort mission.

mbardu

Reaction score
I always joked about a three-top, maybe this is it?
Abort mission.

Yeah three top!

The way I see it, the Aries wasn't unique enough anymore with the two layers of wood and bevels that are now getting copycats, so theyre beveling EVEN MORE (MADNESS!!!) and are now going to have three large visible layers and even bigger BEVELS. I don't know why I'm SHOUTING.

That or it's like those pizza with two different toppings sides. Half and half with an abrupt demarcation in the middle (I can't explain that upper horn and the top). And bevels of course.

Or a Pickguard shape?
Aaaaah this is madness.

Angelus

Reaction score
I won't let myself get excited. Pretty sure that whatever it is will be almost cool looking but somehow not quite there, like all the Carvin shapes IMHO.

Coudn't agree more. I like carvin basses more

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Not interested. I hate all these bevels and losing huge portions of the top. Some will disagree but I don't think Jeff has the eye for guitar aesthetics. Seems like the kind of guy with bad tattoos and an affliction shirt.

stevexc

Reaction score
Not interested. I hate all these bevels and losing huge portions of the top. Some will disagree but I don't think Jeff has the eye for guitar aesthetics. Seems like the kind of guy with bad tattoos and an affliction shirt.

ug6_Saq_X.png

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
The official brand of Flavortown. Zero class.

dmlinger

PepperFox Guitars
Reaction score

This couldn't be more spot on. Today's reveal ruined it for me completely.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
blech the vanquish is easily the ugliest bass they make. why the hell did they think it was a good idea to make it as a regular guitar >_>. I wish they'd made the b24 into a regular guitar because those look class.
o6h0js.jpg

You

þ
Reaction score
blech the vanquish is easily the ugliest bass they make. why the hell did they think it was a good idea to make it as a regular guitar >_>. I wish they'd made the b24 into a regular guitar because those look class.
o6h0js.jpg
It appears similar to a Schecter Avenger guitar, but with the upper and lower horns pointing downwards instead of upwards.
W16050162-body-large.jpg

laxu

Reaction score
Yeah if it's a Vanquish guitar then not interested at all. I was even annoyed that they went with that body design for their first multiscale bass. It is just not that great looking.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
It appears similar to a Schecter Avenger guitar, but with the upper and lower horns pointing downwards instead of upwards.
W16050162-body-large.jpg

I'd be ok with that, the world needs more avenger styled guitars imo. pretty much just schecter and Red Layer guitars doing them ;_;

')