New Megadeth Album Title Released

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HOKENSTYFE

HeartWyrm
Reaction score
I saw the interview he did with Dean Guitars at NAMM 13 and Dave seems genuinely happy, especially with Ellefson and the direction of this record. Just found out about the new record label though. Awesome.

The only constant. Megadeth.

Vinchester

Reaction score
sounds great. I hope it's more like Endgame!

This line up is really kicking ass! I'm happy to see Dave happy and productive lol. Saw them live twice in Thailand already.

Randyrhoads123

Got a 7
Reaction score
Thirteen was super mediocre. I got the impression that they were just putting something out to fulfill their contract with Roadrunner to GTFO of there ASAP. Dave had been talking about how he didn't like being signed with them, and now that they're in total creative control I think the new album will be much better.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
you kidding me? th1r3en was an amazing album, in fact might be one of my favorites by them (well you know behind their first five)

I agree with JazzHands,
th1rt3en was awful, I was really disappointed by it

Hopefully on this next one Mustaine won't have 95% of the solos, too

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Looks like Dave countered Blackened Recordings :lol:! Can't wait for the new album! :hbang:

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
thirteen had some seriously good highlights. and then a few songs that drug teh highlights down :/

remakes were all very good in particular black swan.

dave is also producing his own stuff in his new Vics garage in arizona. a recording studio he has funded himself. now he has all the say in his albums instead of producers getting on his nerves as is his lifelong hate (read "Mustaine" a few too many times lol)

im stoked as hell to hear what this album will be like. hoepfully broderick can tear our faces off some more

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear it, but... One, Super Collider is a rather silly name, although it sounds right in place for an album that could have come out in the 80's, so maybe thats a good sign? Two, After being my 2nd favorite band for years, I've completely fallen out of love with Megadeth to the point where I rarely even put on 'Peace Sells..." anymore, and that album was a HUGE part of developing my love for Metal.
Always hoping for the best with a new 'Deth album, but I got quickly lost interest in the past few albums within a month of listening to them, and even Chris Broderick couldn't save it for me.
Also, will they EVER change their live setlist up?

Ok, enough bitching. Prove me wrong, Mustaine, prove me wrong....

chopeth

Reaction score
Terrible name, I lost faith in Megadeth releasing a good album, didn't like anything after cryptic writings/risk.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
I hope they step it up big time, Thirteen was so boring for me.

1968 Charger B5

Reaction score
I'll have to agree I thought Thirteen was an awesome album. There has been no album that face down sucked, possibly risk or world needs a hero, but it was nice to have them try something different in my opinion. Honestly I dont care what is said about him, broderick or megadeth, they constantly put out great music.

I Voyager

Reaction score
I really hope this doesn't suck, but I've lost my faith in Megadave as of late, between Th1rt3en being pretty lame, lackluster live performances, and just the usual Mustaine bullshit. I adore Endgame and UA, though, so here's hoping.

potatohead

Reaction score
Looking forward to it, I liked Endgame a lot but thought thirteen was pretty meh.