New Member and NCD!!!

• Thread starter Peroxide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Peroxide

Reaction score
Hey Sevenstring,

I'm a new member on here, so I thought I'd introduce myself and start of my postings with a New Cab Day thread.

A little bit about me, my name is Jordan, I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, play guitar in a few projects and I'm an absolute gear geek! I have four cats, Sasie, Ozzy, Jazz, and Pepper. I'm sure over time you'll see them in gear photos I post here or there.

Anyways, now that that's over, let's move on to the New Cab Day shall we?

So today I got a steal of a deal, and I mean STEAL! It was a bit of a mission to get to but, was well worth it. I paid roughly the amount you would pay for a used Fender Squire Bullet and Marshall MG15 amp let's say, haha. Got an Oversized Diezel V212R loaded with Celestion G12 Vintage 30's.

Here she is:

IMG00469-20120517-1909.jpg

There's a few dings here and there, but very minor. Can't wait to hook this up with the Axe FX and Mesa Two Ninety next practice!

I'll let you guys know how it sounds ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seanthesheep

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and awesome cab!

Im in missauga and ordering myself an axefx2 tommorow lol :D

N1h1l1ty

Reaction score
AWWWW happy new cab day dude! I was going to grab that myself - Was it from a Rehearsal / Studio space in 'Sauga?

There were two Diezel 2x12s on the local Craigs this week and I got beaten to both of them :scream:

Peroxide

Reaction score
AWWWW happy new cab day dude! I was going to grab that myself - Was it from a Rehearsal / Studio space in 'Sauga?

There were two Diezel 2x12s on the local Craigs this week and I got beaten to both of them :scream:
Thanks everyone!

N1h1l1ty: Ahhh, yeah it was! Now I feel bad, haha. Crazy deal, but I'm having a hard time figuring out if this one I got is a German made Diezel V212R or an U.S. made one. Either way, it sounds fantastic!

I actually brought the Axe FX and Two Ninety home for the long weekend along with a trusty old SM57. So expect some clips!

Peroxide

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and awesome cab!

Im in missauga and ordering myself an axefx2 tommorow lol :D

I'm Jealous! Though, I'm still very content with the Axe FX Standard, and I have yet to put firmware 11.0 on it yet haha. I'm still stuck somewhere in firmware 10.

I was thinking of actually selling my Standard and Two Ninety for an Axe FX II and QSC K12 wedge, but this cab came along and made me realize how much a great cab can have an effect on your tone in a positive way. Super happy!

Dialed in a Das Metal (Diezel VH4 model) patch at the practice space today with the V212R, sounds HUGE! Still needs more tweaking though, but it's a lot easier to dial in a tone based around the speakers you have in your cab than trying to add cab sims to make your sound better.

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Yea you'll fit right in here. Theres a recurring problem with having pets in gear shots here.

Nice cab though :)

')