New Member Day + NGD(LTD Content)

• Thread starter TKtheproducer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
both look pretty sick....that MH 307 in black is kinda hard to come by nowadays.

HNGD

Thanks dude! If I can get my hands on an Aqua Green H-307, I don't think I'd ever need another axe for the rest of my life... Unless ESP put out updated M-307's in different colors :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Thanks dude! If I can get my hands on an Aqua Green H-307, I don't think I'd ever need another axe for the rest of my life... Unless ESP put out updated M-307's in different colors :agreed:

Im pretty positive the black one you have is the hardest to come by, of the MH307 family.

Jelly

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Quick question... The EMGs in this thing sound really cool, especially for palm muting, but theres not enough definition in the higher notes when I'm using power chords. So, what pickups would you guys recommend for someone in need of that punchy(dare I say "djenty") tone in the lower register while maintaining clarity in the higher notes while playing melodic chords?

I was thinking about either going with BKPs or Duncans... but I think I'd prefer suggestions from the pros. Any advice would be deeply appreciated :bowdown:

Passives seem to have better definition in my experience. Actives kind of "squash" the tone, to my ears. I'd say try Lundgrens or active-mount BKPs if you can find them, otherwise wait for those new active-sized Duncans to come out.

Lots of people recommend doing the 18v mod to EMGs but I haven't tried it myself so I can't say how much of a difference it makes.

Latest posts

')