New member from Glasgow, UK

• Thread starter 7string
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7string

Reaction score
I'm a new member to here, but I've been contributing on some other forums for a while now.

I'm primarily a bass player but play some guitar as well. My main bass is a Sei Offset Flamboyant 7 string Welcome to the Sei Bass Homepage. I also play a de-fretted Conklin GT7, a James Tyler 4 string and a Jackson 'Kip Winger'.

At the moment, I have a 9 string bass being built for me by AC Guitars A.C. Guitars - Hand Crafted Basses & Guitars which I should have by the end of the year.

I played recorder and then violin when I was at school. After I left school, I bought a Fender Strat and a Marshall 12w reverb amp. Unfortunately, there were too many guitarists, so I changed to bass. 18 years on I still love bass and don't regret the move. I still play guitar for songwriting and making demos, but my solos absolutely suck!

Main influences bass-wise are Steve Harris and Billy Sheehan, but my musical tastes are wide-ranging from Iron Maiden to Brad Paisley and Flanders & Swann :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7string

Reaction score
Thanks for the words of welcome

hey

whereabouts in glasgow are you from?

I'm from London, but have lived up here for the past 7 years or so. I live about 3 miles or so from the city centre.

I've posted some pics and info on my basses in the "show your bass" thread in the bass forum.

Latest posts

')