New member has new seven

• Thread starter widdly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

widdly

Reaction score
hi all,

Been playing 15 years, metal, jazz, pop and anything else really.

Just bought a seven string. It's a Washburn 587v made in korea. I'm loving the extra string. It's also the first floyd equiped guitar I've had and so I'm dive bombing my heart out. I had to rewire the whole guitar since some had changed the pickups and wired them the wrong way around. It was the worst wiring I've ever seen with lumps of solder the size of your fist. Anyway I've fixed that and setup the action and it is all good.

I'm looking for a hardcase. Someone recommended the Gator XL delux3e. Can anyone confirm this fits the washburn?

see your round

btw this is the coolest smiley i've seen on any forum ..:shred: nice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
welcome man:) 7's rule... and yes... I'm a dive bomb whore too:)

Andyalex

7string n00b
Reaction score
widdly said:
I'm looking for a hardcase. Someone recommended the Gator XL delux3e. Can anyone confirm this fits the washburn?

Welcome!

The 587V is basically the same as the 587 (just 1 extra pickup, and a FR)

the "Gator-Extra-Long-Guitar-Case" from music 123 is fine (I can't post links or i'd give a proper hyperlink)

This case will fit it, But I think a bit of the interior had to be dented to fit the top strap button properly, but the rest of the case is snug, the top tuning key(and tip of headstock) looks to rest on the lining due to its extra length.

But, the case can survive a transatlantic flight, In the baggage compartment, so its a good investment.

Latest posts

')