New MESHUGGAH Ibanez 8 string signature model WOOT!

• Thread starter FrancescoFiligoi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
ITT: guitar entire forum has wanted for years is made, price is outrageous like we knew it would be, people not happy.

does that cover it? goddamn, people.
It is impossible to please people who can't afford what you're selling.

Reaction score
So if the retail is $8k in the US, will that make it retail at about $10k in Australia?

If so, then LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Please keep in mind that they must build components upside down proof or upside down all together in order to make sure they work OK in Aussieland. I dont get why austriolites are always complaining about the price hike...it makes sense.

Just kidding, everyone hates australia for some reason :(

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol:

I've been hinting here about this for a few years now...

KEVORKIAN

Reaction score
It's going to take all of my energy to avoid thinking about this guitar constantly. :scream:

WANT.

Reaction score
Waiting for the actual price so I can set aside money now.

I've waited too long for this guitar, I will be buying it.

jsl2h90

Reaction score
Are meshuggah going to be tuning even lower for the new album?
Nice to see a stock guitar with something other than EMG's, but if that crappy STEFB8 can cost $3700 this thing is gonna wear a minimum $3000 pricetag.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit want :eek:

who would have thought that ibanez would actually realease this as a sig? especially with all the 'original' specs as on their guitars including finish, scale, woods and even the fucking M8 !!!

can't believe everybody is bitching about the price, yet take it for granted with a blackmachine. this guitar is probably on par or even better as far as materials and craftsmanship goes!

my guess is that the demand for 8-string continues, they will also release a cheaper model like with the fireman within the next years.

anyhow, thank you ibanez for making this happen!

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
If this goes for that ridoncolous price, I really hope they make a budget model and release it soon... It's not fuking okey to release this sig at collectors-item-prices, as this is something I and lots of others have been waiting for and really do want but NEVER will afford!

I hope I win on somekind of lottery, if I do I will definitley buy 2 of them!

... can't stop thinking about this guitar ...

')