New Meshuggah (Marten Hagstrom) Interview!

• Thread starter GuitarMessenger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Nice interview... good to know they still run completely direct. There was some speculation on that here. Good to know his listening tastes are on the money as well: Patton, Townsend... even electronica (Squarepusher FTW). :agreed:

Shaman

Reaction score
Welcome mate, and I really like the page, cool you brought it to our attention!

A lot of cool stuff!

GuitarMessenger

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes and checkin out the site - I'm glad you all like it!

I'll make sure to keep you guys posted in the future about updates you might dig. On that note - any Opeth fans here? I know they don't use 7-strings and all, but they're quite awesome nonetheless :cool:

Shaman

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes and checkin out the site - I'm glad you all like it!

I'll make sure to keep you guys posted in the future about updates you might dig. On that note - any Opeth fans here? I know they don't use 7-strings and all, but they're quite awesome nonetheless :cool:

Opeth you say? Hell yeah, I am a big fan :hbang:

bulb

Reaction score
Great Interview Ivan, reading through your interviews i have to say you really are good at finding just the right questions to ask!
And awesome job with the site, its growing really well!!

GuitarMessenger

Reaction score
+1

One of my favorite bands.

Welcome - that's a cool site you have there.

Thanks! There's a bunch of cool stuff goin up on the site soon - I'll keep the forum posted. Until then, there's a pretty extensive review of Watershed, but I should probably post a link to that in the appropriate forum section.

Great Interview Ivan, reading through your interviews i have to say you really are good at finding just the right questions to ask!
And awesome job with the site, its growing really well!!

Thanks Misha! I put a ton of work into it all, so it's always great to hear that :)

I'll be in touch around September, but until then it'd be great to hear if there's any updates with you guys and the search and all!

Latest posts

')