New metal Mix, maybe getting better?

• Thread starter Farcry0092
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Farcry0092

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Djentleguy

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have come to you all with another mix im working on in hopes that you guys can give me some advice to kinda spice it up.

You Did What to Whos Where?! instrumental by Farcry0092 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thats the full instrumental, no vocals on there yet but there will be. I like how it sounds except it all just sounds kind of dead to my ear.

What do you guys think? As always, any and all criticism good or bad is fully welcome :)

Thanks! :hbang:

I love it except the rhythm guitars. They sound empty like they don't have any punch or something... Drums are awesome though!

Nick1992

Reaction score
The rythm guitar sound a bit empty, maybe add some high or mids or both...
The drum sound is okay and the lead guitar sounds awesome (Sounds like August Burns Red's sound). The Bass is awesome too.

Very nice job mate

Oske7

Reaction score
Maybe try cutting a bit from the kick drum, somewhere in the 300-500hz range. That might help open up some chunkiness/punch to the guitars too.

')