New Metal Music Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score

Mortiferum and Hyperdontia released a split last week. It's pretty dang good if you like the type of death metal where you can't read the logos at all.
https://carbonizedrecords.bandcamp.com/album/mortiferum-hyperdontia

a0204607648_10.jpg

Last edited:

KailM

Reaction score
^^^The harder it is to read, the better the music.

RoRo56

Reaction score
My band Scathed just released a new single. (FFO: Machine Head, Halestorm, Trivium, Alter Bridge)

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Talk about an unlikely supergroup; Jacob Bannon on vocals, Shane Embury on guitar, Jesper Liveröd (Nasum) on bass, and Dirk Verbeuren on drums.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
It's been a while since I contributed to this thread, laptop broke so haven't been checking out new music lately:

Dark Tranquility have a new album out, I haven't listened to it yet but this is pretty good. Like a lot of melodeath their songs work better as an album rather than listening to singles:

Christmas Metal Covers by Sabaton's lead guitarist's band Majestica:

Another Christmas cover. I was hoping for vocals but the guitars are on point:

New Hactivist, I can't say I'm a fan of either genre of music but I love the creativeness behind mixing the two:

Last edited:

Dallas Shumski

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's been a while since I contributed to this thread, laptop broke so haven't been checking out new music lately:

Dark Tranquility have a new album out, I haven't listened to it yet but this is pretty good. Like a lot of melodeath their songs work better as an album rather than listening to singles:

QUOTE]

Love the new Dark Tranquility. I listened to it 3 times already. Best album they've done in years in my opinion.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score

I linked a recording clip of this some time ago, and now they finally released the first song from their upcoming EP. It's pretty awesome!

Latest posts

')