New Metallica song

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Cyberi4n said:
Ah you have more posts than me and are in a band with a MySpazz page therefore your opinions MUST be MORE valid than mine right??

Ha. We have a new troll. I predict 2, maybe three days before you do something so stupid we have to perma-ban you. Maybe 4 tops. This kind of behavior doesn't fly here bud.

Either you get it, or you don't. Your decision.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mind Riot

Devoted seven stringer
Contributor
Reaction score
You know, I can't help but notice that Cyberi4n didn't really say anything insulting or trollish in his first post in this thread. The discussion went where it went and that's that, but at first he just posted what he thought and everybody else (including you Vince, to be honest) started insulting him.

I don't want to get into this myself, but it might be good if everybody just took a deep breath and chilled out. The simple fact is that he wasn't the one who started the insults, and it doesn't seem like a very nice way to welcome somebody to the forum just because they don't have the same views of certain bands that most folks here do.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Mind Riot said:
I don't want to get into this myself

good rule of thumb. :yesway:

I'm closing the thread. Metallica threads always end up in the shitter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')