New Monuments Track (Filthy Groove)

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Greg= fucking epic win!
Is this somekind of "monuments feat. greg pope" or is he a permanent member of the band???
That'd be awesome :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Killer track, vocals are so intensely cool.

Song overall grooves like fuck.

Vocals remind me of a really surprisingly pleasing blend of Sikth, Mudvayne, Linkin Park, Thrice, and maybe a little Stone Temple Pilots. But then, I've always been a fan of Greg's vocals :wub:

generation_trip

Reaction score
This is sick, i didnt realise fell silent had become monuments got linked to this earlier today sounds amazing man honestly cant wait to here some more stuff

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Greg= fucking epic win!
Is this somekind of "monuments feat. greg pope" or is he a permanent member of the band???
That'd be awesome :hbang:

As far as I'm aware he is a full member. :hbang: I love the way the vocals are almost rapping in parts.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Yeh there's a low F in there! No 8 string yet though, i canny afford one! Most of the new album is 7 string though!

Thanks for checking this out guys, really appreciate the positive feedback!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEE tell me "This Is Serenity" is gonna be on that new album :D:D:D:D:D

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
Thanks for checking this out guys, really appreciate the feedback.

Greg is a permenent member of the band.

We prepared another track while recording this one, which should also be released pretty soon! We've got 7 songs (Music) down for the album and im onto the last few, so hopefully a full length isn't too far away!

Thanks again guys :)
Browne

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Apparently I'm the only guy around here who doesn't really like it so, I suppose that's a good thing for you guys.

Nonexistant27

Reaction score
I was a huge fan of fellsilent, I still listen to it pretty much every day, this sounds good though I can't wait for the record.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I love it! I love Fellsilent as well, but this just takes the cake. It has pretty much everything I love in it. :D :hbang:

Greg Pope

Reaction score
I was wondering why Greg suggested I become a fan on FB. I figured he might be getting involved with this, sounds RIDICULOUS! I :wub: it, nice work Brownie! :yesway:

:lol: glad you guys dig! thanks for all the comments!!:yesway:

Coryd

Reaction score
Sick!!!! I can't wait to hear a full length of this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gameboypdc

Reaction score
I like the new song, but the intro riff/effect sounds real similar to a few parts from the Fellsilent album Void being a track example. I know for obvious reasons why it could and would sound the same and thats fine. I like the tune, but at the same time was maybe expecting something really different.

Latest posts

')