New Music Video! NOTT - Baptizing the Lifeless

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goatfork

Reaction score
Really, nobody? Come on guys, someone'll have words to say, haha. Positive, negative, whatever. I just want some sort of response. xD Bumpity bump.

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
I am big into grind, but the rhythm guitars don't sound clear at all, and I use monitoring headphones to listen to music !

The vocals are damn nice and so is the bass.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
I feel like the guitars could come up a bit. The tone definitely isn't the most well defined,it's particularly noticeable on faster palm muted parts, but maybe that isn't what you were going for. The bass tone is certainly solid. The music itself isn't for me.

rockskate4x

rockskate4x
Reaction score
FUCKING BRUTAL. Love the BASS especially. I could get behind this. Guitars could be clearer louder like others said blah blah but this is great! :hbang:

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
Some dude on youtube, is like all pissed off about this lol.

Guitar tone NEEDS to be clearer, but production is better than I could do that's for sure.

Noxon

Is a Lurker
Reaction score
I dig it, man. Brutal. The production is better than anything i could do. The guitars may be a bit gain heavy for my liking, but do not sound bad at all...

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Edit: Wrong thread.

I guess I'll use this post to ask:
What did you use for the guitar and bass tones?

Goatfork

Reaction score
Edit: Wrong thread.

I guess I'll use this post to ask:
What did you use for the guitar and bass tones?

Would you believe me if I said Pod Farm? Hahah, I used a few cab sims outside of Pod Farm, and all of the tracking was done in Reaper and the post was done in Logic, both with nicer-than-stock plug-ins.

')