New Nightwish videos

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I've heard those stories, I think there were some reasons to fire her, but they could do this with worning, but they didn't :(

About that, she never coming to a single rehearsal throughout the band's career... Maybe not, but I think she's good enough to sing everything they wrote for her...

In my city... there are 2 greatest players I ever seen, one is a bassist, one is a drummer, they never come to rehearsal, they're good enough to hear the music ones and they can play incredible parts on their instruments. So I think it's a gift from heaven, not a curse :)
BTW she was a singer only so what she have to do, changing strings maybe?? I'm joking, but I really don't think the reasons they told to the people were real.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
Saw these videos not too long ago. Amaranth is a beautiful song and Bye Bye Beautiful is a piece of shit. I can't believe they a) wrote that song and b) thought it was good enough to make a video aboot.

')