New Nosebleed Song "Subliminal Burst" (technical death metal, djent, vocals)

• Thread starter ChuckLee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Radicz0r

Worst Dude
Reaction score
Sounds phat! But could be much bigger, the snare sounds way off for some reason.. What equipment did you use?

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
I'm listening on laptop speakers but I can't really hear anything bad that stand out. This is only lacking one thing..... Multiband Compression to glue that mix better. Other than that. Dude this kicks your last mixes ass shit tones!!!!! awesome job.

ChuckLee

R.I.P. Chuck
Reaction score
Sounds phat! But could be much bigger, the snare sounds way off for some reason.. What equipment did you use?

I fixed the kick from the previous mixes but you're aright about the snare...it seems I can't find anything in DFH that suits into my mixes.
I record my Schecter ATX and my Samson condenser mic into a Line6 UX2, using POD farm 2 for the tone and cab impulses.
I'd probably switch to S2.0 for the drums but actually I really like the EZdrummer plug-in, apart from the snares, of course :rolleyes:

I'm listening on laptop speakers but I can't really hear anything bad that stand out. This is only lacking one thing..... Multiband Compression to glue that mix better. Other than that. Dude this kicks your last mixes ass shit tones!!!!! awesome job.

I'm using multiband comp to mix guitars...do you suggest to use it for mastering too?
Thanks for the compliments btw, I'm glad you're enjoyning it! :metal:

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Yeah use it in the master dude, if used right, it transforms the mix from a recording to ear candy!

ChuckLee

R.I.P. Chuck
Reaction score
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BfRZt4TmZ_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

')