New original Deathmetal/ Deathcore song (could use some vocals ;)

• Thread starter ScatteredDimension
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ScatteredDimension

Sixstring Regular
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

smoogle510

Reaction score
Hey i would be down for vocals! The mix is great. Really heavy and brutal sounding. Im not the best at vocals but i think i would give it a try haha.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Hot damn sir, how'd you get your kick to sound like that? I'm trying my damnedest to get DKFH to sound good :lol:

edit: I checked out some of your other clips as well, you do a great job of getting DKFH to sound amazing, if you could spare any tips that'd be amazing!

ScatteredDimension

Sixstring Regular
Reaction score
Hot damn sir, how'd you get your kick to sound like that? I'm trying my damnedest to get DKFH to sound good :lol:

edit: I checked out some of your other clips as well, you do a great job of getting DKFH to sound amazing, if you could spare any tips that'd be amazing!

Actually my kick is not from DKFH. It's a sample from a package I found on the internet... Only the cymbals and toms are coming from DKFH. I didn't like the kick in dkfh so I started using samples instead of the kick and the snare (trying to get the snare better though). You can search the internet for kick samples (I can't remember right now where I found this package) but you can find lots of good stuff by just googling, like "metal bass sample" or something... When you find a sample that you like, put some EQ in it to make it sound bad ass. I use fruity loops for my drums and in addition to EQ I add an effect called fruity filter to get it more wet sounding.

I hope I helped you man :)

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Actually my kick is not from DKFH. It's a sample from a package I found on the internet... Only the cymbals and toms are coming from DKFH. I didn't like the kick in dkfh so I started using samples instead of the kick and the snare (trying to get the snare better though). You can search the internet for kick samples (I can't remember right now where I found this package) but you can find lots of good stuff by just googling, like "metal bass sample" or something... When you find a sample that you like, put some EQ in it to make it sound bad ass. I use fruity loops for my drums and in addition to EQ I add an effect called fruity filter to get it more wet sounding.

I hope I helped you man :)

Thanks sir! :yesway:
I use reaper when I record, so would you have any idea of how I could make it use the sample that I choose?

ScatteredDimension

Sixstring Regular
Reaction score
Thanks sir! :yesway:
I use reaper when I record, so would you have any idea of how I could make it use the sample that I choose?

I think you should get a program that in which you can create patterns so that the sample could go with the other parts of the drums. I also use reaper but I only use it for recording so I don't know if you can do that in reaper :(

ScatteredDimension

Sixstring Regular
Reaction score
Heavy as f**k dude and i loved the melodic part. I also think your double bass sample sounds good but i wish it had lil more bass kick too it. When it goes fast kinda sounds like someones cutting my hair at 200bpm lol

You're right man. Too little bass definitely :p Gonna boost it in the future!

metalman_ltd

Reaction score
If I could do vocals I would be so on top of this. All sounds great beginning makes me think of fear factory.

')