New Peripherals Week!

• Thread starter CrushingAnvil
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Not going to write a novel.

I just replaced my Astro A10 headset (which didn't work on my PC without a Y-splitter) and 2013 Razer DeathAdder Chroma (PBUH) with the Logitech G733 and G502 Lightspeed.

onvPAO3.jpeg

Ke3fbbD.jpeg

vEtfBfY.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Not going to write a novel.

I just replaced my Astro A10 headset (which didn't work on my PC without a Y-splitter) and 2013 Razer DeathAdder Chroma (PBUH) with the Logitech G733 and G502 Lightspeed.

onvPAO3.jpeg

Ke3fbbD.jpeg

vEtfBfY.jpeg

Nice!! I rock the G915 as well on my home setup and the keyboard honestly rips, my only issue with Logitech is their software is so ass for customization and setup. There's plenty of presets for that keyboard though for you to enjoy, but if you try to customize it make sure in G Hub you define wether you're changing the onboard memory, or just local software side profile changes.

But yeah what a gear up! I've just recently settled down in the Logitech camp for all my peripherals as well and I couldn't be happier with the day to day use. I rock the same keyboard and a G903 Mouse for wireless convenience with my living room setup. And I just got the MX Keys and MX Master 3 for my work laptop, and those are pretty different but incredibly well built.

Latest posts