New periphery singer

Status
Not open for further replies.

durangokid

derka derka!!
Reaction score
Ok guys, i know i'll get banned for that but,wtf, it's just me or spencer sotelo is freakin gay???
i've just listened to the whole album, and it's the gayest shit ever, i mean i love LOVE bulb, he's definately my main influence,but for me it's over,spencer is the worst singer he could get for the album,the guy screams are weak,and his clean vocals??? are you kidding me?? sounds like fucking back street boys, so who's with me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

durangokid

derka derka!!
Reaction score
i konw, i love bulb but, honestly,he's a visionary on music and on guitar tone,but spencer is too much gay.

durangokid

derka derka!!
Reaction score
have you heard the leaked album?
listen to buttersnips-it was awsome,now i can't say the same,listen to totla mad, spencer made it emo, listen to the most awsome bulb creation, RACECAR, it's awsome awsome, but again with the vocals, i mean i'm just making my opinion in here, and i know a lot of ppl in here are with me

Reaction score
I don't care if he's gay, but I don't like all the boring tonal melody stuff they introduced a while ago. I would like to hear more atonal melodies (or what most people call "no melody"). With that I mean Riffs, clean Guitars and of course vocals.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
*Waits patiently for the other Periphery fans who like Spencer, like himself, to unleash their fury upon the OP*

:agreed: with Pry, :locked:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Let's note the difference here guys. He's not saying anything about Misha.

Yeah but think about it, you are a member on a forum, been posting for years, getting alot of band support, you see a thread about your band, it intrigues you, you look, and some 'fans' are blatantly badmouthing one of your band members for sounding 'gay' and 'emo.' You don't think you'd be a little annoyed?

durangokid

derka derka!!
Reaction score
Yeah but think about it, you are a member on a forum, been posting for years, getting alot of band support, you see a thread about your band, it intrigues you, you look, and some 'fans' are blatantly badmouthing one of your band members for sounding 'gay' and 'emo.' You don't think you'd be a little annoyed?

Yeah, listen to the new ''jetpack was yes'' version and you'll change your mind.

But dude,let me state that really well, i don't have nothing again's bulb,between the less then 1.000 fans that bulb have here in Brazil, i always loved what he did,loved casey sabol,still love chris barretto, but this spencer don't fint in periphery for me.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Gay = High voice? :scratch:

I don't get it either.

ronnie-james-dio.jpg

wait, I mean

ronnie_james_dio_.bmp

aww crap, I'm not sure if that one was better or worse.

And to the OP,

Spencer is an awesome singer. Sorry that guys who can actually sing and hit high-notes trigger your homophobia. I mean seriously, your post is offensive on so many levels. You'd better be careful, or I'll sick Drakkar on you. :evil:

Brendan G

What is this then?
Reaction score
I definitely prefer Chris' vocals (in fact, he was my favorite Periphery vocalist). Ultimately it was Periphery's decision to add Spencer to the band; while it is not a move I would make they thought it would benefit them to add him so more power to Periphery.

durangokid

derka derka!!
Reaction score
I don't get it either.

ronnie-james-dio.jpg

wait, I mean

ronnie_james_dio_.bmp

aww crap, I'm not sure if that one was better or worse.

And to the OP,

Spencer is an awesome singer. Sorry that guys who can actually sing and hit high-notes trigger your homophobia. I mean seriously, your post is offensive on so many levels. You'd better be careful, or I'll sick Drakkar on you. :evil:

I'm sorry if i displeased someone, but for the love of god don't compare dio with spencer, dio it's an awsome singer and has an epic voice.

yeah, i agree with you about my opnion, but want to know what's the opnion about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
')