New pickup day - Invisible BKP!

• Thread starter mikernaut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Hmmmm, seems like a inside job. Thanks USPS! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant2:
They didn't even hide the fact they resealed it terribly

IMG_7234_S.jpg
IMG_7236_S.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
That’s awful.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Not sure how it will play out. I emailed Nick , because I bought it through the Axe Palace and he was shocked as well. I seems like someone along the chain of USPS offices opened it , stole it and repackaged it poorly. Possibly even with knowledge of music gear and seeing where it was being shipped from. Why else would you open a random small package otherwise. Maybe it was the ghost of BRJ as this was going into my Jekyll , LOL.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Wow. So what happens now? Does USPS reimburse BKP, or how does that work? I mean, technically I know they do, but I'm wondering if USPS is as much of a trainwreck as FedEx when it comes to customer service.
I just shipped off a guitar through Fed Ex a few weeks back that I sold for $8500. I was terrified! Although I went in for the Reverb extra protection. In my history of shipping gear, UPS has damaged things the most.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I just shipped off a guitar through Fed Ex a few weeks back that I sold for $8500. I was terrified! Although I went in for the Reverb extra protection. In my history of shipping gear, UPS has damaged things the most.
Yeah, UPS has damaged the most more me. Amp head, headstock, etc. FedEx just loses the package for a week, CS has no idea where it is, and then it just randomly shows up.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I've always wondered how often there are other musicians handling our stuff in transit. A big box holding a guitar or bass could be fairly obvious to even non-players, but this is so niche an item to dig for. Hopefully this gets resolved in a somewhat timely manner, though we all know that won't be the case. :noplease:

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
That sucks dude. I sold a nazgul pickup a few years back that got jacked by a postal worker. Luckily I had insurance from Reverb and it covered it.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
As much as this sucks, The Axe Palace should refund you and deal with the situation themselves. You're a customer that didn't receive the product you purchased from a store. They are the ones that have to deal with the shipping company to get their money back, etc.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, this is on the seller to do the paperwork for the refund. As a buyer, I’ve tried - he post office and shipping companies don’t let you do much from the buyer’s end. They just say to get a refund from the seller, and have the seller fill out the insurance stuff.

')