New Polyphia Sig Dimarzio's

• Thread starter AkiraSpectrum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
When will they do a record with Post Malone and Cardi B?

I hope soon.

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
When will they do a record with Post Malone and Cardi B?

I hope soon.

I could actually see a Post Malone collaboration since he plays guitar. Cardi B though, nah. Would be amusing but I think they like to mock that kind of stuff more than actually be a part of it. Just look at their past collabs. Decent musicians and singers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Damn, I'm surprised at the amount of Polyphia hate here. The douchey personas are clearly farcical (Tim did an interview with TheNeedleDrop on Youtube where he's more articulate and seems like a genuinely cool guy. Scott, even when acting, never really rubbed me the wrong way). Even if you can't get past their personalities, I'm an advocate of separating artist from art.

BACK ON TOPIC THOUGH: I actually own a Notorious neck. I bought it at NAMM before even testing it, and it sounds killer. I was actually looking for a softer, darker pickup for cleans, but this thing is bright and aggressive as hell. I do have to roll down my tone knob to use this guitar for cleans, though. It works really well for rhythm tones at mid/high gain, and it's probably the only signature pickup I've played where it immediately sounded like the artist with relatively little adjustment to my tone or technique.

Latest posts